HL...You Owe Me $1500...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Not even your hero the Goodly Captain???
    My hero? Clearly this must have been meant for HL. lol. I can't even spell rolodex.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      That is exactly what I am saying. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Just getting to the hex is an accomplishment for our program at this point. It's our unfortunate reality. That's why I don't get worked up about Jamaican football anymore on the international level. I like to follow and cheer on the individual players during the club season. It's nice to see what Jamaican footballers are capable of when placed in a professional environment. Can't waste anymore blood sugar on the JFF.
      I don't really subscribe the statement i hi-lighted.

In Cost Accounting same as (Management Accounting)...historical cost has no bearing on future cost...........

A few years ago i spoke about an 8:3 ratio for the Jamaican squad. Eight overseas to three local to make a successful squad. I have revised that to 10:1.

Local players cannot operate on the international level. Take Hue for example.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Going forward, if the JFF and tappa would stick to professionals and stop appeasing the local clamor, they MAY/will see some success. They have until tomorrow to make the necesssary changes.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

sarry then....forgive me....HL, TK, JB....unuh all look the same to me.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          My hero? Clearly this must have been meant for HL. lol. I can't even spell rolodex.
          Yes, that was meant for me.

My role model the Good Cap'n Burrell will right the ship.

The is too much money to be lost

BTW: I am trying to decide which of you I prefer...you TK or Jangle ( )
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            sarry then....forgive me....HL, TK, JB....unuh all look the same to me.
            You and Gamma wan' two rhatid lick yu si!

Ever since Yuttie left the forum somehow I get tagged with the JB persona? Unno mad or what?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              I don't really subscribe the statement i hi-lighted.

In Cost Accounting same as (Management Accounting)...historical cost has no bearing on future cost...........

A few years ago i spoke about an 8:3 ratio for the Jamaican squad. Eight overseas to three local to make a successful squad. I have revised that to 10:1.

Local players cannot operate on the international level. Take Hue for example.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Going forward, if the JFF and tappa would stick to professionals and stop appeasing the local clamor, they MAY/will see some success. They have until tomorrow to make the necesssary changes.
              Boy HL I'm not gonna lie to you breds. The majority of the English players that have come in have been utter rubbish. Marriappa and Nosworthy have been quality. Daniel Gordon if his play from the Mex game was any indication looks useful. The rest of them frankly are worthless.

I don't mind having them in the player pool because depth is great but none of the guys outside of the three listed above are top 15 players in the Reggae Boyz squad. No reason to bring in the naturalized guys from England when the Jamaican born players from the RSPL, MLS and Scandinavia are not only better but also have way more upside potential then the current crop of british born players. Just how I see it. If you're going to approach players before they come to you then at the very least they must be difference makers.

This is why I don't blame anyone but the JFF. Before we can look at anything else we have to make sure that we're placing the team in a position to succeed and the JFF has failed miserably in that regard. Once you can say that you've done everything you can for the team from an administrative front then you can start talking about players, coaches formations, etc. This is why I don't even get worked up anymore about the reggae boyz on the international front.

I get my Jamaican football fix by watching all the players with their various club teams around the world. That to me is a more worthwhile endeavor. Nice to see how good Jamaican players can be when placed in a professional environment. There is talent there but we're no where ready to tap into it.

Gonna stop talking now because I get frustrated just thinking about it. Every year it's the same song...wasted potential. Well everyone has frigging potential it's what you do with it that matters.

On a side note HL...are you excited about the team Redbulls are slowly putting together this year?

Comment

Working...
              X