RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As I see it - We have improved game to game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I see it - We have improved game to game...

Yeah we lost...but this is our best game in these HEX!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Which game you talking about? The one where we hardly had any shots at goal and where we did almost nothing in the final third? God help us

Comment

Team!!!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

0 points and zero goals

=toothless in attack.

Comment

Check the stats here:

http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter...AM-v-MEX/stats

I agree with Karl. This was our best match to date! Even better than the first Mexico match with those gilt-edged chance.

Now, if only we can depend on the coaching staff to leave Maestro in the team for the remainder of the Hex.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Someone questioned Hue's dropping back...
            I saw no fault with that. He did the right thing...the game demanded he drop back at times.

They seem to forget that he was at times ideally placed for a pass and shot/passing into/on goal but his team-mates never made the pass. I can remember at least 3 times. I think 2 was from McLeary (he kept the ball and try that unnecessary beat/bruk - killed the attack) and Ryan Johnson.

Actually early in the game Ryan Johnson tried to set up Hue...but the header (I seem to remember it was a header) was not best directed - too high and was very, very firm. I think Hue was about 16 yards out.

May have been our first attack that entered the penalty-area.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh mad! The first game was our best. Had the best chances

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi nuh care what Stats say. Playing in the Azteca, we had a solid defense that kept Mexico at bay and was able to create chances and players actually attacked with some purpose.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Yuh mad! The first game was our best. Had the best chances
                  In terms of football - and fluency --- Our worst!
                  In terms of effort...physical effort ---Our best!

That game was the one in which the opponent got the most and easiest of chances. Our defense...TEAM defense and particularly our 'goalkeeper was absolutely fantastic.

Granted we kept a clean sheet...and had the greatest of chance. We could have won....but forget the hype our performance was god-awful. ...agreed it was a most satisfying result - It was against the very top CONCACAF team, FIFA now ranked #17 team...and in the usually impenetrable Azteca. Many are the top teams to have been vanquished there...and extremely few are those to have won there. ...we joined the few to have escaped with a draw. ...but we fought doggedly and the gods smiled on us. It is said, "fortune favours the brave"...we were brave!!!

-------

Next at the bottom of our performances - v Costa Rica.
                  Not a stretch to say the players went through the motions. Nuff said!

----

Next Panama.
                  We should definitely have won this one.

-------

Next Mexico at home.
                  ...but somehow we failed to take our chances...and when we hit the target the Mex goalkeeper was, as was our own, GK Ricketts, superb!!!
                  Last edited by Karl; June 6, 2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

You are correct, Karl!

If it weren't for that blitzkrieg attack and conversion on our defences by Salcido and Nigris, we would all be saying how we matched up with those Mexicans pretty well for long stretches. Yes, they outplayed us, but not by much!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do you still have the video?
                      If so, look at it again. I find most fans after waiting a few days to review (replay tape) their teams match end up with realistic awareness of/on what went on.

Comment

Working...
                      X