Bolt not fond of Balotelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt not fond of Balotelli

Sprint King Usain Bolt and controversial footballer Mario Balotelli are at odds, after the Jamaican superstar stated that he does not like the Italy and AC Milan star striker.

In an interview with TG1, Bolt, who is in Rome for today's IAAF Diamond League meet, described the 22-year-old striker as being obnoxious and aggressive.

"I've met him a couple of times and to be honest I don't like him very much," Bolt reportedly stated. "Balotelli is a great player, maybe a little aggressive for my taste."

Bolt, possibly fueled by his well-documented support of Manchester United continued, stating clearly that he was not too fond of the player who up to this January represented rivaling Manchester City.

"He never misses a penalty. I've met him a few times and if I'll be honest, I do not like him so much," Bolt is quoted.

Balotelli took to popular social media platform Twitter, imploring the six-time Olympic champion and double world record holder not to be too quick to judge him without getting a chance to know him better.

The striker, who is on international duty with the Italian national team for the Confederations Cup, wrote: "@usainbolt get to no people before to judge them! Isnt very kind what u said about me ..."

The tweet, which was circulated all over the Internet, has since been removed from Balotelli's official account.

Balotelli is one of the most talented and popular football players in the world but is also seen as one of the most controversial figures in the sport, after a number of high-profile on and off the field issues.

Balotelli joined Manchester City from Inter Milan for £23 million, before transferring to AC Milan in January for a similar fee.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Bolt erred.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What is going on with Bolt?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

may be getting a little light-headed and start floating a little off the ground. He needs an anchor quick. This thing can come crashing down very fast if he's not careful.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

..or is it a 'mi rich areadi'...or he has started to take his 'legend' status too seriously???

Anyway you are correct his 'handlers'...
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes bolt erred and uncharacteristally, IMHO, balotelli offered an olive branch bolt should take it and reach out to mario

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Carole Beckford is not with Bolt anymore.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Why?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I have no idea!
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Why do you think something is going on with Bolt???

Maybe I'm not aware of it, but I haven't heard any reports of Bolt responding this way about anyone, except when he defended himself against "attention seeking" Carl Lewis.

He said that he met him a couple times, and we don't know what Baloteli might have said or done to trigger this type of reaction.
                    Was it something that the interviewer knows, why he was about Baloteli???
                    Why was Baloteli or his handlers so quick to remove his response???....Were they worried about Bolt's response to it???

Don't be quick to judge before getting all the 411.

Comment

Come on you dont bash others in public unless they bash you an even then you do it the political correct way
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bolt claims he said no such thing...what he said was he doesn't like it when he (Mario) scores on his team (Boy U)...

Comment

Save that fairy tale for someone else.
                          1. Being "politically correct" benefits only hypocrites. That crock is used to mask how someone really feels about you. Ask Obama how that is working for him???

2. As I said, we don't know if Baloteli said or did something to offend or hurt Bolt, & why the interviewer asked how he felt about Baloteli. So until we know all the facts, we should reserve judgment.

Comment

Usain St. Leo Bolt ‏@usainbolt 4h
                            @FinallyMario I never said I dislike you.. Just the media trying to create headlines #realtalk
                            Much ado about nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                              Carole Beckford is not with Bolt anymore.
                              Why?
                              ...she was so good for him!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X