Maudib...Your boy need a talk.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maudib...Your boy need a talk.....

But the lack of support up front was not of the coach's desire after bringing on Jermaine Beckford for Je-Vaughn Watson and Darren Mattocks for Johnson in the 63rd minute.

"I told Mattocks to play in a bit more and he chose to play wide... we kept sending the message to him and I think that was my only disappointment other than the result from the game tonight," said Whitmore.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

I saw him debating with Hue about taking a corner in the dying secs of the game...aaah sahh...bwwooooy losssss!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Saw the mix up with Hue in the dying seconds of the match.
      Mattocks short passed to Hue...misdirected pass...and Hue's back to him which was another misdirected pass...and thus we failed to get the ball in!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

who should be on the left????

There he sent in Kemar Daley, and Jermaine Beckford. Somebody had to be on the left side. Hue couldn't be on the left side either.

Tappa need to take the blame if you ask me. Who should have been on the side?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the shape of the team never match the instructions!?

Comment

Dem play Ryan Johnson as lone striker and den bring on Mattocks fi play on left wing.. !?

Twilight Zone ting dat...

Comment

Working...
            X