Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUNNY/KARL/GAMMA etc...

-good move?

According to various media outlets, Arsenal have made a £22m bid for Marouane Fellaini.

The Gunners have activated the release clause in the Everton midfielder's contract and are said to be confident of wrapping up a deal for the 25-year-old in the coming weeks.

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
    -good move?
    Skeng, shhhhhhhh! . Do not let the money bags dem know that Arsenal is now ready to show dem teeth!

Comment

Bringing in a likle muscle???
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Bringing in a likle muscle???
        It is all about putting on the finishing touches to the project.
        More muscle? Hell yes

Comment

...and GUNNERS shall compete for those players who command.

...Arsenal forecast their annual income is set to rise by £70million, launching them into the £300m-plus bracket along with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and European champions Bayern Munich.

This will allow them to compete for those players who command fees beyond £25m and wages over £200,000 a week such as Wayne Rooney, one of this summer’s top targets.

‘Of course we could do that, we could do more than that,’ said Gazidis. ‘We are beginning to see something we’ve been planning for, which is the escalation in our financial firepower. It’s a progression over the next two seasons. It’s quite significant for the club. It means we can look at some options that weren’t really in our financial capability.

‘It really is time now for us to turn that into sporting success. I know Arsene is focused on that and we are together. This is not some veiled message.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2VTl1jehV
          Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-contract.html
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A little muscle?!! That would then free up arteta and the 2 played together before, no?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

don't see why Gunners would want to buy Rooney. He cries for big name players beside him, and cries when he plays anything but forward. He is a good player if you have others to create space around him, but his bullyism doesn't work without someone else to create space. Rooney need to go to PSG, ManCity or Mononco

Fellini is a much better buy and I see Arsenal and Manu competing for him.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wenger get brave ,good if it happens .
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So what of the Fabergas rumours? Would it make more sense to wait on that. Would be nice to see how he fit in the floating style of Arsenal.. I also thing that money would be better spent to the belgian over a villa.

Comment

Fabregas said he is not leaving Barca this year.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok he better not end up a Manure.....

Comment

I think Rooney would be good for us! Unlike our current lot...when Rooney wishes to get off his shot nothing...no one can prevent him from so doing!!! ...and we all know he is a goal-scorer and superb TEAM-man who often tees up his TEAM-mate...delivers that killer pass...put the opportunity on a platter for his TEAM-mates...could go on and on and on and on...

Comment

How good a teammate is he when he doesn't want to play any other role but striker and give transfer request at every there is a little problem.

Yet you talk bout TEAM and cuss Nandi and others when they do it. Your inconsistency is glaring.

Comment

maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
                              maybe
                              Was he talking to Wilshire as an Arsenal player or as an England teammate?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X