No announcement yet.

Whitmore confirms changes in line up for today’s crucial mat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'ssasin, so 'ow come Hue and the rest of the locals fail to qualify for the Gold Cup.

What's the xcuse?

Or maybe that's a question for Mosiah.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I would be very disappointed if Tappa can't figure this out Jawge!

HL

Comment

Jawge, the only thing special I see in US midfield is Donovan. Demsey is also special but he is now playing forward and Alitorde can have some strikes when he is on.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, I see you don't watch much USA football.

Tonight, watch out for a midfield enforcer Jermaine Jones.

HL

Comment

See Bagga Brown and Baldwin on stage. Baldwin say "ladies and Gentlemen, I have good news and bad new. The good news is the band is ready to play and mi nuh give bad new, over to you Bagga".

Bagga say Ladies and Gentleman I am sorry but DJ Supercat and Early B couldn't make it. Crowd. Bacckle by the dozen!!!!!.

so over to you Mosiah.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL

Comment

Based on your emphasis on size:
                Hue - 5' 8" (you call him a runt)
                Messi - 5' 7" (????)

Comment

Is Donavan playing?

Comment

LOL. Mi actually see that happen to Bagga (I think it was) at Reggae Carnival inside Addison Park in Brown's Town St. Ann in the 80s. Nuff bockle fly. bandsman run off stage, crowd storm stage, man seen heading from the park with a piece a the drum-set. Serious.

Comment

Can't believe you were there too. LOL. I use to be at HEART at Runaway Bay those days and me and mi crew sneak out to go and take in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Assasin, I see you don't watch much USA football.

Tonight, watch out for a midfield enforcer Jermaine Jones.
                        Jermaine Jones the diver!!!
                        He is a good hard-working player. ...and that is what this USA TEAM shall bring - hard work! We must outwork the USA!!! ...and we need to shoot!!!

Austin is needed to step up on work-rate, passing and shooting!
                        I think how Austin goes so does our TEAM. His work-rate is an infectious thing. ...all the others will follow his example and 'dig deep'!!!

..be disciplined and keep it simple - TEAM! TEAM! TEAM!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

USAF, I am aware that the term runt is rather strong.

I was hoping that it would pull mosiah out....

The great Romario was also short 5' 7" (I think) just like Hue.

The difference is both Messi and Romario are very compact (dense, high mass/unit volume).

BTW: Do you rate Altidore?

Thanks.

HL

Comment

dont think so, although he and Bocanegra (sp) were named on a list of 30+ players

HL

Comment

sssssup Ambassadah?

Hoping to see you this summer at the same venue!!

Keep well.

HL

Comment

NO!!! I do not rate Altidore.

See!!! That's how you answer a direct question, Congressman HL.

Comment

Working...
                                X