Let me say it again - Whitmore & your footballers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me say it again - Whitmore & your footballers

aren't the problem nor the ones to blame.......The shortsighted & inept JFF is the culprit.

Jamaica qualified for the '98 WC, and since then the JFF has exploited every makeshift and shortcut method to preparing the ReggaeBoyz for competition, thus the team & coaching staff not given a fair chance to compete & succeed.

Tappa might have the potential to be a very good or great coach/TD, but the JFF is not giving him & other young coaches the necessary tools nor placing them in the right environment to learn, get the necessary experience & develop. If the JFF doesn't make this VERY IMPORTANT INVESTMENT in your coaches, then they & the players they're charged to develop & guide will always be at a disadvantage. I hope you have more enterprising, creative & business savvy people to take over & lead the JFF.

CRAZY - When you keep doing the same thing & expecting a different outcome.

The Captain is not going anywhere. Get used to it!

Well said though!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, you guys hope that Burrell gets serious about investing in a comprehensive football program OR your football isn't going anywhere either.......and that would be a shame.

Comment

Working...
      X