Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the nature of football!!

FULL TIME - CROATIA 0 SCOTLAND 1

And so ends an incredible night in Zagreb for Gordon Strachan and this makeshift Scotland side. No one gave them a chance, the Croats wrote them off completely with a series of arrogant statements which have now been rammed down their throats in extraordinary fashion. Scotland fought so hard and actually looked the better of the two teams for big parts of this match. After a desperate few years maybe now we can take a little hope for the future.

We'll have the match report, reaction and a picture gallery online very soon - but a big thanks to everyone who joined us on the blog tonight. This will be the last football Live Blog of a long hard season, but we'll be back for the new campaign and don't forget to keep an eye on the site for all the latest transfer news.
    Once again, thanks very much and go and enjoy the rest of your night, you've certainly deserved it!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Scotland a BUG side!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X-actly!!

And look who they beat in an away qualification match.

Not likely that they will qualify for WQ.

BTW: I notice that Hue is in the starting line-up. I guess Tappa don't want to mess with the chemistry. I am not a fan of Hue but I... Hope he step it up several notches
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I thought I heard Scotland was already eliminated. Croatia heading to the playoffs and a dangerous Belgium team will be in the WC.

Comment

"Bug" must be Jamaican for brilliant. Yes, you're right Mosiah, our bug side beat the fourth best team in the world in their own backyard. I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
          X