No announcement yet.

SportsMax to build Football Stadium.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SportsMax to build Football Stadium.

Mosiah, yu nuh think this new stadium may help to re-energize our soccer culure. If Weddy Wednesday, Passa Passa ect. can draw large paying crowds why not soccer. This stadium will be for the fans who waan to enjoy soccer in an environment where all the cushion seats are protected from the elements. I am sure you and yu uptown friend dem woulda sip a martini and watch the game wid unnu queens. On a more serious note, NPL clubs need marketing personnel to sell their products. The days of tekking fan support fi granted are long gone, the JFF is still lagging in that department. SportMax will raise the level for everyone, leggo the 'Lade and join the bandwagon.
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Good point Jangle but remember who we a deal wid, Boxhill does not have the ability to comprehend such opportunity... this JFF president have no business concept and this is stagnating our soccer. We need business people running our soccer if for the game progres in Ja.
      Last edited by Mitty; April 26, 2007, 03:55 PM. Reason: lawd...u fass bwoy
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

And that would be great. But I really can't see us supporting a 35,000 seat National Stadium and a 20,000 seat SportsMax stadium. The National Stadium is underutilised at the moment. The only time you have a capacity crowd is WCQ and Boys/Girls Champs.

For this weekend's U-17 tourney just the grandstand will be opened.

And don't forget, we have a 20,000 seater in the Trelawny Stadium. Soon there will be stadium seat with our very own names on it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X