yes sah mi ah give

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes sah mi ah give

shout out to Mattocks. My yute nuh watch the 20 mins whey yuh get (ah nuh 20 secs). Yuh must work three times as hard as everyone else. Know that when you go in; you must score. So be easy, relax when called upon smile and say thanks. This is more than enough time for me to do my work. Memba Ballo in Italy how much mins him get when him juss start? Fret not, your time will come cause wi done know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nv4xfyMZJY

That is it Jawge, it is important when he is called upon he is ready. Once he scores his first international goal he will get more respect around di place.

Comment

I have seen Mattocks play...and he can be a live wire.

I would much prefer seeing him over Hue (on the field) any day. Overall, he has lots more to offer. Also, I think he does better away from the home crowd.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yes and he must also realize that nothing will be given to him he has to work hard. By his standards; he failed in the spurs game. He should have scored. I'm not being harsh on him, I know is potential and want him to be at the top (where he belongs). He has to score, and he has it in him. best home grown striker coming out of Ja I've ever seen (in my time)

Comment

Glad yuh see it HL. He has way more to ffer. He is the only one that can give Ja three points right now. he has to focus, relax, stop worrying about who is fighting against him and unleash on the pitch. Once he becomes himself on that pitch he is unstoppable. 20 mins is nothing.

Comment

Mattocks is the victim of his ego. We as Jamaican nuh like ego. When you score you must be humble and be humble throughout.

I notice a few people now saying they don't like Beckford because the man beat up his chest when he scored and wouldn't like to see him play again. Just Mattocks boasy walk alone and the fact he did well in foreign mean he should be a superstar or go home.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

@HL

You seem obsessed with Hue , I have seen mattotcks play and he does well for his club, I am waiting for him to show up for his country.

CC:Fuller.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Beckford showed waaay more than Mattocks, given his time.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you read what I just wrote??? It has nothing to do with showing more but with people not liking the players because of their "ego".
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I wouldn't call it "boasy". I would call it an air of confidence. All players that is above average has confidence. Stifle their confidence is equal to cutting Samson's hair.

Comment

di man a grab up the crest pon him ches, dem nuh know seh englishman nuh deal wid understated

Comment

Working...
                      X