RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y don't I get any bl%%##$%^t credit for things ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y don't I get any bl%%##$%^t credit for things ?

Shatta u right !

I dont know Tommy Smith, I have never met him, never called him, never emailed him yet still he said these exact words during the game

"Ronaldo is one dimensional" I said the same friggin ting to Lazie long before the game yesterday yet still no credit to me.

I actually expected you to come here beating yuh chest this morning! I assume yuh have the gave recorded? Watch again. As the game went on, the one dimensional player was double teamed, triple teamed at one point even 4 players were lining up to tackle him. Luckily I already knew the outcome of the game, therefore I could watch the game with a more opened mind.

First half Paul Scholes was a non factor, however, look again and you'll notice that the more players focused on the one dimensional player, how much more space Paul Scholes get?

Funny, you say he is one dimensional and gave a different reason from what Talkative Tommy said. One + one = two.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Because its obvious , reminds you of Fuller
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Because its obvious , reminds you of Fuller
        Isn't it funny how the one dimensional player won the young player, players' player of the year and fans player of the year?

X, if its so obvious, how come him kill yuh side at Anfield? Scaly, if him that one dimensional, how come he led his side to a 4-0 victory over Spurs?

Say Kaka is better than him, but one dimensional? Joke ting.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"Isn't it funny how the one dimensional player won the young player, players' player of the year and fans player of the year?" - remember, that was only for the English Leagues.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh what yuh gonna say when he is nominated for world footballer of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              I actually expected you to come here beating yuh chest this morning! I assume yuh have the gave recorded? Watch again. As the game went on, the one dimensional player was double teamed, triple teamed at one point even 4 players were lining up to tackle him. Luckily I already knew the outcome of the game, therefore I could watch the game with a more opened mind.

First half Paul Scholes was a non factor, however, look again and you'll notice that the more players focused on the one dimensional player, how much more space Paul Scholes get?

Funny, you say he is one dimensional and gave a different reason from what Talkative Tommy said. One + one = two.
              Yes I am beating me chest hehehe....Darren Fletcher played out of his mind yesterday he was my man of the match...good game still.

Comment

True dat! Lets hope Fergie is able to use him to close down Kaka. The boy score of Milan's 15 goals. Amazing.

Comment

The fox soccer network did the same thing scaly to my post,in the early days.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                    Shatta u right !

I dont know Tommy Smith, I have never met him, never called him, never emailed him yet still he said these exact words during the game

"Ronaldo is one dimensional" I said the same friggin ting to Lazie long before the game yesterday yet still no credit to me.
                    Tommy Smith one annoying eediat.. his commentary during Barcelona games is embarassing..

Comment

Scaly, if Tommy Smyth repeated my views I would not really boast about it. He's a jackass who has managed to hold his job because some people believe that if you have a strong Irish accent (despite living in the US for over 40 years) you must know a thing or two about football.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe Tommy meant Ronaldo is overly stylish, otherwise his assertions were unfounded in that game.
                        Look, normally a skillful dribbler is somewhat slow, not Ronaldo.
                        He not only has a great shot, he is a decent free kick taker too.
                        There is no evidence to prove he is selfish.Often his dribbling is more effective than passing the ball, that is the sad truth.

Blessed

Comment

Speed he does have to cover any one dimension of his game.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                          X