• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling agasint Chelsea

I have a feeling agasint Chelsea
    European Football | Liverpool
    by LFC Make History 24 April 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I beleive for the first time in ages that we can go to the bridge and win. I aint being WUM but i believe we are the best team in the Champions league and we will take a 2-1 lead back to anfield.

COME REDMEN

comment on this article | alert a moderator | send to a friend
    Latest 10 comments view all 253 comments

Read members' comments or add your own
    comment by malachydoodle
    posted 22 Minutes Ago

1) The ball didn't cross the line
    2) Liverpool went on for a famous triumph

therefore liverpool shouldn't have been there to win it.

add comment | complain about this comment

comment by jam3sm
    posted 22 Minutes Ago

goldenmrmagic, i attempted to read your post however I have now died of asphyxiation.

Paragraphs and punctuation are your friend if you want people to read what you write.

comment by MrBlueBurns
    posted 17 Minutes Ago

malachydoodle

1) The ball didn't cross the line
    2) Liverpool went on for a famous triumph

therefore liverpool shouldn't have been there to win it.

----------------------------------------------

Whether they should or shouldn't have been doesn't really matter. They were and that's that.

We'll never know and personally (regardless of what the ref said he would have done with a hour or so's hindsight) I am not convinced he would have sent anyone off since I don't think Cech was the last man. I don't recall exactly but it doesn't matter.

Anyhow, to tonight, I think Liverpool will be cagey and try to make Chelsea take the attacking initiative. I may be wrong of course.

Either way, if we do have the initiative then we have to capitalise. If we go to Anfield behind then we could be in trouble.

As mentioned, I think we have better quality in front of goal and if we can make that count then I'm confident we can go through. (To meet Milan in the final! )

comment by classic_Kuyt
    posted 16 Minutes Ago

After all the rubbish thats been flowing out of Mourinho's mouth this week the incentive is there to go to the bridge and shove them right back down his throat. Liverpool have a much stronger midfield then Chelsea but with Chelsea's root one style long ball game I doubt they care.

comment by ds2000
    posted 16 Minutes Ago

lol @ Goldenboy.

Yes JM is the best manager in the league and we have 3 points over you with a vastly superior goal difference. So you lost 1 centre back, wow, we've lost all but 1 of ours, are we moaning about it? No.

You'll find people here are fans of football and I am a fan of JM as well, the guy is a comedian, almost as funny as Ranieri was but in a completely different way.

Liverpool will win tonight and probably win the damn competition as well

comment by sycostill
    posted 14 Minutes Ago

comment by JM75UK

posted Just Now

Hammer us? What you mean like you did to Newcastle? (In another crunch game) or against us in the last Prem encounter?

in the same way you beat wigan, boro, psv, man city!!

great games.

soft penalties against boro and one gerrard strike worth mentioning, psv game was a complete non event, man city cracking nil nil that was! wow! and wigan, 2-0 smashing! well done.

so what was your point!?

comment by RedCountry
    posted 12 Minutes Ago

Hammer us?????????

Anyone with half an interest in football will know that this tie will be extremely tight as a contest, Chelsea are showing signs of weariness of late with Liverpool looking fresher, with it proving Benitez's theory of squad rotation DOES work at this stage of the season..

Having said that, i believe the CL is Chelsea's #1 priority this season so they will be giving this tie all they have, i think the odd goal will settle it..

A fantastic contest in prospect, Liverpool will win 2-1 at the Bridge, and 1-1 at Anfield next week.

Good luck boys..

YNWA

comment by Red_Jonesey
    posted 12 Minutes Ago

Liverpool were lucky to win the CL two years ago. Chelsea and AC should beated them. Chelsea v AC final.

Illiterate twerp

The FACTS are that
    a) Chelsea didn't score. In 2 games. Didn't in fact have a shot on target. We did. We won.

b) Milan didn't beat us. We put them out. We won. For the 5th time

Get over it.

comment by ds2000
    posted 7 Minutes Ago

Yep, you're right Richie, we're getting it so wrong, we've not had a good riot over here for years

I don't think many brits are unsure of themselves at all... our national team are crap though I'll give you that

comment by JM75UK
    posted 3 Minutes Ago

My point was you said about hammering us but then again your form in recent games that "Matter" (Newcastle) and against LFC (You lost and were completely battered in all but score) is not good,so the likelyhood of you battering us is at best laughable.

What is your point? I never said any of those games were "Great" so why you said that is beyond me.Then again just like your manager you come out with complete garbage and eventually get shown up to be the bitter,deluded wum that you are.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X