No announcement yet.

We seem to be playing worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is Daniel Williams???? Is this is first run out?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is beyond terrible , its wide open for Honduras , pity they don't have their shooting boots on.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Red card for Marriappa. The man Thad of the embarrassment and decided to call it a night
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What's thevscore

Comment

Hehehehe....Stoni, me see one of yuh combatants mek a nice pass from a breakaway......to a Honduran player. Nice!!!!

Comment

This has to be our worse match of the entire campaign. Tappa has made a fine mess of this team with his selections. Again, if anyone comes here and defend Tappa, then he either don't know football or has an agenda.

Comment

Sounds like Honduras 2
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  This has to be our worse match of the entire campaign. Tappa has made a fine mess of this team with his selections. Again, if anyone comes here and defend Tappa, then he either don't know football or has an agenda.
                  Every player just played for themselves, the worst performance i have seen for a long time. Tappa messed up, however the players need to take responsibility as well and they were all poor. Ricketts is the only one to leave with any credit.

Comment

Me done with this. One thing me waan see tmorrow fe lift me spirit.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Me done with this. One thing me waan see tmorrow fe lift me spirit.......
                      Here...see something that might lift your spirit...I am glad I couldn't get my link to work if all of unu are right...

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jangle is your side this, you get you attacking formation and then still cyan attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          Haha, they are paying your attacking formation and can't attack, do you suppose is because we have no players in the middle of the pitch where the real battle is!

The game at this level is defend and counter. He who makes the least mistakes win, we are too sloppy to play that game.
                          There's a huge problem in playing in CONCACAF.... snow scarce
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Have they been playing box to box, locking down passing lanes, putting all that snow shoveling and discrimination to good use??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X