Bruce!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce!!!!

How much money u paid to get Daniel in the team? Your investment cost us our hopes of going to RIO!! KMT!! Well at least we still eligible fi qualify fi go rio cobre

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    How much money u paid to get Daniel in the team? Your investment cost us our hopes of going to RIO!! KMT!! Well at least we still eligible fi qualify fi go rio cobre
    The plan was bad from a mawnin. World Cup is not in Rio, it is Brazil. We are planning for the Olympics which is a further two years after the WC.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The player from Panama who injured Nyron Nosworthy is ****ed to find out that my check bounced.

Comment

u and daniel gordon fi bounce too. i think a ur campaigning got him on the national side. german d 2 level of football is obviously nowhere close to wcq and he definitely showed his lack of quality these past 3 games. but a u cousin so jus encourage him fi better him club career. wcq bigger dan him

Comment

Defensively he's ok at best but he can't make a decent pass to save his life unless it's 5 yards. I don't blame him for our loss though. He's just another one of the very mediocre foreigners in the team.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Defensively he's ok at best but he can't make a decent pass to save his life unless it's 5 yards. I don't blame him for our loss though. He's just another one of the very mediocre foreigners in the team.
            "He's just another one of the very mediocre foreigners in the team."

... but ... but .... if we really have the "ABUNDANCE OF TALENT" so many here mek up noise about, why was there a need to call in these "mediocre foreigners"?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

like us all the other team have players in EPL/D2/MLS/local baller so we have no talk.

Weed Waka we want and start again
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wasn't he playing out of position?

Maybe the coach employing a make shift back-line with a midfielder playing as a centre back and a centre back playing at right back was the reason for his poor performance. I wish you all would put the football into context.

Comment

Leave it to you to make an excuse like that. He has been a central defender for his club this season. You worse than the Jamaican media, if you not one of them.

Comment

Please go check his team's website and see which position they have him as playing.

This is why our football can not improve.

Mascherano plays as a centre back for barcelona very often, he's still a midfielder playing out of position.

Comment

You are joke. go back and watch his games and see where he has been playing. So we must pick a man playing centerback to then play midfield. What a joke.

If we are picking him as a midfielder, he shouldn't even be in the squad. He is less mobile and more clumsy than Marvin Elliott

Comment

Let's put things into context, I'm not defending daniel gordon. I'm criticizing tappa.

3 out of our 4 defenders were playing out of position.

Obrian Woodbine is a right back, playing on the left. Alvas Powell is a central defender playing right back. Daniel Gordon is a midfielder playing as a central defender. Only Mariappa is comfortable in his position.

If you cant see that then God help u.

Comment

Daniel Gordon is quite comfortable in defense. He is simply not very good. If you cant see that, nothing can help you.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlsruher_SC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_...8footballer%29

Comment

comfortable in defense, so says our defensive record in the last 3 games, ur a genius

Comment

Working...
                              X