I am going to say this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to say this

Bring Back Rene Simoes and give him two years fi get Jamaican football straight.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He would be chased out by Mosiah and the local clubs.

Comment

No waaaay
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Simoes selection mogel wuss dan Tappa.. yuh nuh remember who him send guh Central America fi play and who him send back ah England after Barbados match ?

Comment

give him two years fi work with the players them and the structure then we cool. He is the only one who can setup camps and work the player them. Not jut about picking the team. No we need some structure and turning over the applecart. Can't be business as usual and just get another coach.

Development we a deal wid.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The last thing we need is madness spewing on the site , we all are upset and prone to utter foolishness , so i suggest we step back and ,light up the site tomorrow.

Simoes..ooh pleasssse noooo!
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There are 4 games left and a Roster than can beat any of the next 4 teams if proper selections are made !

Mi ah deal wid dat right now...

Comment

Working...
              X