Who is our new National Senior Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is our new National Senior Coach

Who is our new coach? Second it would be smart for Tappa to re-surface with the youth team particularly the U17s give Tyrone Marshall the U 20s and hire the man who coach TT to the World cup for the national team.

I heard through the grapevine that the Captain is in discussion with a person with a military title as well. The only person I can think of is Admiral Bailey.

Will have to wait and see.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      I heard through the grapevine that the Captain is in discussion with a person with a military title as well. The only person I can think of is Admiral Bailey.

Will have to wait and see.
      People were saying the team needed discipline, I figured it was Hardley Lewin.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At least them will know the Big belly moves and how to "jump up" and that "nowhay nuh better than yard".
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tilla its not good to take serious thing and make joke.

Comment

unno a joke out di thing.. Seriously though is it time we go all in an appoint a coach and give him 6 year deal to build a program. I see everyone complaining about football identity but how can you do it by turning around every three years. I would bring in a good Argentinian or Dutchman, does have to be a big name but someone who can mold a team. If i had my way it would be jean Tiagana but he cant keep a job either...

Comment

OJ, sorry if you think I am joking.
              Suh mi get it is suh mi sell it. Mi nuh mek nutten off it.

Tilla
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

so you were being serious...????

Comment

Captain Clusterf*ck is also negotiating with Major F*ckup, General Disaster,
                  Captain Morgan, Colonel Klink, Sargeant Pepper, and Corporal Punishment.

Comment

General Tsu, Colonel Sanders, and Capn' Crunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X