I wasn't aware that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't aware that

Kaka was a badman! Mi glad a Giggs, if it was Shrek, it would be a different story.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: I wasn't aware that

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Kaka was a badman! Mi glad a Giggs, if it was Shrek, it would be a different story.
    I could just see Nandi or any of our players being given a red card and two match ban if they ever do something like that vs an opponent in an international game.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Any a dem as good as Kaka?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So if yuh good yuh can squeeze smaddy neck? Whatever happened to fairness, Lazie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Didn't both players get a yellow card for the incident?

Comment

Working...
          X