• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down memory lane....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZrEKipG6i0
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Good post.
    Reminds us where we were and that at that period in time Japan was technically superior to us. They have improved technically by 'miles'....while we have regressed technically. Result the gap in quality play has widened.

We defeated them (and for the life of me, I still cannot see anything wrong with Pepe's 'goal')...still for all that Japan was clearly putting on display a type of play that suggested they had a more than just a step up on path to top quality local players and national teams.

We now know the J-league is of far higher quality than our RSPL...and right across age-groups they play an attractive moving and passing-passing and moving game.

Form the Japanese players the strong points are good possession game with high level of technical skills...yet their passing on goal=shooting still seem to be 'light years' behind in quality than the rest of their game.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X