All Tahiti roll better ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Tahiti roll better ball

than that last Reggaeboyz Side Tappa select...

See-ri-ous ting! ...you can see the attempt to 'play ball'...there were times we did not see such from our REGGAE BOYZ.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Interesting to see Tahiti at times walk through Spain's defense with TEAM-PLAY and a few good through balls but for a failure to stay on-side or Tahiti's player lack of pace.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and at times a failure to reward a good run forward with timely release of the ball..

Comment

Maybe some of them over there eligible for Jamaica.

Comment

Missa Karl. Fernando Torres scored four goals in that game. When you score three, it is a hat trick. What do they call four goals?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If mi ah play TEAM an get 10, dem need fi change di style kah dat jus nah wuk at all.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                If mi ah play TEAM an get 10, dem need fi change di style kah dat jus nah wuk at all.
                Hehe......FIYAH BOX!
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Missa Karl. Fernando Torres scored four goals in that game. When you score three, it is a hat trick. What do they call four goals?
                  Well...

1 goal - single
                  2 goals - brace
                  3 goals - hat trick
                  4 goals - double brace?

One of those questions that I wasted 120 seconds on my life dealing wid true it ben up mi brain.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Well...

1 goal - single
                    2 goals - brace
                    3 goals - hat trick
                    4 goals - double brace?

One of those questions that I wasted 120 seconds on my life dealing wid true it ben up mi brain.
                    Braces maybe?
                    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Haven't a clue, boss

Comment

Did I really hear a commentator state the players, save for one who is a professional in Greece, play after work?

Waiter, postman, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                          a Hatrick +1?

Comment

A "beaver trick".
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X