16.67%
    Geoffery Maxwell
    8.33%
    Rene Simoes
    25.00%
    Any other Foreign Coach
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by OJ; June 21, 2013, 10:52 AM.

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    Vernon Bell
    Carl Brown
    Tegat Davis
    Geoffrey Maxwell
    Foreign Coach
    Bruce Arena....throw a brinks truck at the man and get it done.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Why throw up that list when Paul Hall , Simpson ,Taylor and others are mentioned with the required certification ?...lets do this properly throw up a list with the required certification and who are 1st of Jamaican lineage.

Inquiry and football diaspora conference.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        Bruce Arena....throw a brinks truck at the man and get it done.
        I think he is the ideal coach for our team. But there is no way Captain and Bruce could get along. Bruce say whatever comes to his mind and doesn't ramp to call out administrative people.

Comment

put up your owna list then nuh...
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Spot on with that Me!

I recall when The metroStars made the mistake of appointing Alexi Lalas as GM. Arena was coach of the MetroStars then. Lalas wanted the coaching staff to dress in suits on the sideline. That did not last very long dictating to Arena.

{He was hired by the LA Galaxy. He helped hired Beckham...and was fired shortly after}.

But yes Bruce don't take no crap!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I would add John Barnes
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

MAybe he falls in the "any other foreign coach" category??
                Peter R

Comment

And if a Championship or Premiere League team calls him, do you think he will stay???

Remember what happened the last time???

Comment

Please let us not even think about going down this path again. Nothing worse than paying a foreign coach who disparages yard culture. No we don't need any more neo -Victorians.

Comment

There is s name being thrown around at the moment as the possible coach for the Boyz.

All I can say is, if we didn't wreck the names of other big coaches who came here, like Lazaroni and Bora, then yes, send on this one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So all foreign coaches are neo-Victorians???

where is Shatta? Stephen Kashi, anyone???
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Barnes specifically mi ah deal wid.

Comment

Drop di name offline

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X