Ball was so nice yesterday that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball was so nice yesterday that

I wanted Brasil to play a little longer. Anyway I resorted to watching the u20 WC. If it was an African nation I would have heard it on this board. No way those men are 20 years of age. Mexico trust me you did not lose that game.

HL and USAF Tab ramos is a clown. That's not a US team that's his team. Ramos should not be allowed anywhere near US youth soccer. I just stop watching that game.

Was that the game against France?
    ...speed! ...3 goals scored against the USA where the French player just outran the USA defenders? ...that game?

...and when these USA players played us compared to our players they were so fast????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It's Spain U-20 Jawge.

Tab Ramos is ok as a coach. Just that his approach was off against an attacking team.

Today, they drew 1-NALL with France who was just as dominant. He changed the teams approach to remain alive in the comeptition. They play Ghana next
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/high...113/index.html
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL: Seems I made an error. Was it Spain who dropped that 4 on the USA?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To HL and Karl: It was the game against spain. When since the US is hiding and afraid of teams? Brasil had to dig deep the last confed. Now the US is yielding before the game starts? Please. Anyway the past results just proves my point.

Comment

Working...
            X