X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this was posted but TT about to

get serious again.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) (sic) has agreed to terms with former Real Madrid, Holland, and T&T National Team coach, Leo Beenhakker, who successfully guided the Soca Warriors through World Cup qualification and the final round of the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany and former Canada National Team coach and technical director, Stephen Hart, who guided Canada to the semi final round of the 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup, to join its ranks in time for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup...

read more:
    http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-sen...ead-coach.html
    Peter R

yeah, Trinidad needs something bad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jamaica needs it worserererer
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No trust me Trinidad in worst shape than Jamaica right now. Not to say we don't need it
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The difference is they have appointed at least one proven (albeit foreign, Beenhakker) coach who took them to the WC. I am not sure about Hart's credentials, but maybe OJ could let us know.

The problem is that we are still coach-less (as far as I know).

~Sigh~
          Peter R

Comment

It is a start for them, we only gone a few weeks but they pretty much wasted about 3 years. Hope they can come better, and I hope we can step up to and once again have some rivalry.

Comment

Coaching is overrated..

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                It is a start for them, we only gone a few weeks but they pretty much wasted about 3 years. Hope they can come better, and I hope we can step up to and once again have some rivalry.
                Wrong.

We've wasted 15 years
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

you want check Trnidad ranking and their results over the past 4 years and compare them to ours? With development or foreign born players playing they haven't done anything, even with better fields, a "professional league" and "Center of excellence".

Comment

Sass , TT have mirrored JA in their non-performance since 2006 when they were in the WC. I would not revel too much in having a higher ranking than they do.
                    Peter R

Comment

I don't think I am doing that, just think we are in a little better shape than they are at the moment.

Comment

I don't think I am doing that, just think we are in a little better shape than they are at the moment.
                        Really? We're at the bottom of the hex and we don't even have a coach...at least they have stepped up to get a proven one to start their 2018 campaign. What are we doing?
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

how long have we been without a coach?? They got a good coach only for the Gold Cup, not for 2018.

At least we are still in the X. It is not an end all for us. I remember when Trinidad was churning out players to go to pro leagues not so long ago, now they are not, their program was pretty much dead for a few years.

As I said hopefully the can come again. A good coach to Jamaica can turn around some of our fortunes.

Comment

how long have we been without a coach?? They got a good coach only for the Gold Cup, not for 2018.

At least we are still in the X. It is not an end all for us. I remember when Trinidad was churning out players to go to pro leagues not so long ago, now they are not, their program was pretty much dead for a few years.

As I said hopefully the can come again. A good coach to Jamaica can turn around some of our fortunes.
                            Two things - I did not say their coach was there for the 2018 campaign, I said a good coach to start their 2018 campaign; second, we are still in the hex at a crucial point with no coach, no heir apparent to Tappa and a new coach will have very little time to turn things around considering our next two games are MUST WINS. That will require a bit of magic. I hope we can find it. Anyway, I personally don't see us being ahead (or behind) TNT, we're both in the same sh!tty boat together.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We definitely have a wider pool of players to pick from right now so if we get the right coach and some support I think we can turn around easier. Regardless of the recent results we have a decent amount of pro ballers in league we can call on. We simply need to do better but we currently have a wider pool to call on and in my opinon better players.

It doesn't mean we don't have work to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X