If anyone told me Brazil would

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    I am not a gambler either but as a measure of how much we believe Brazil would have won, let us assume we were. I although support Brazil and wanted them to win, I would not put my money on them yesterday. You have consistently supported Brazil, irrespective of how they are playing and what team they are playing against. So when it comes to you, your analysis before any Brazil game is going to be the same - a win for Brazil. I on the other hand will look at how the teams are playing because taking a position on the outcome.
    ... did Jawge provide an analysis? Maybe I missed it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You starting to hear excuses from all over.

Italy switched to a 3-5-2 to floods Spain's midfield and also gave the two outside central defenders freedom to step up into the midfield. Brazil did the same thing with their formation where they have a lot of players in the middle to match Spain's narrow setup. except they have more athletic players in the middle and better one on one players in the final third. Obviously Spain is still good, but the way to beat them is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        ... did Jawge provide an analysis? Maybe I missed it.
        His pre-game analysis: "Brazil will win"

His post-game analysis: "What did I tell you?"

LOL!!! Nuff respec' Jawge.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          His pre-game analysis: "Brazil will win"

His post-game analysis: "What did I tell you?"

LOL!!! Nuff respec' Jawge.
          Well, we on the same page then.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes everyone wanted Brasil to win (but just didn't say it). Tilla where were you when I kept saying to Dunga that the 2010 selecao was too defensive and what if they fall a goal behind?(search the archives). Why are you making up stories. Based on Brasil's level of play I always say Brasil beat Brasil when they lose. Do you really think that the team humbled Spain yesterday is Brasil's best team?

Why didn't make a statement prior to the game and say which team would win? Know why you couldn't? You listen to commentators and was fed the hype about Spain. To this day I don't see how they beat Germany in 2010. They are no way near good as how they are being touted. USA and Bradley can back me up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              You starting to hear excuses from all over.

Italy switched to a 3-5-2 to floods Spain's midfield and also gave the two outside central defenders freedom to step up into the midfield. Brazil did the same thing with their formation where they have a lot of players in the middle to match Spain's narrow setup. except they have more athletic players in the middle and better one on one players in the final third. Obviously Spain is still good, but the way to beat them is clear.
              As a matter of fact, wasn't the blueprint presented when Bayern Munich mauled Barca (Spain's spin) in the UCL? I think that's where the weakness was identified.

Comment

So why didn't you boldly come out and say Spain would be humbled in Brasil? you had enough time. Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  So why didn't you boldly come out and say Spain would be humbled in Brasil? you had enough time. Yes?
                  Jawge when it comes to you talking bout Brazil it's all based on emotion. At NO time did I anticipate Brazil winning by a 3-0 margin. As a matter of fact I was more hoping than confident Brazil would win.

No well thinking football fan that was watching Brazil over the past 2 years could be confident of such a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    Yes everyone wanted Brasil to win (but just didn't say it). Tilla where were you when I kept saying to Dunga that the 2010 selecao was too defensive and what if they fall a goal behind?(search the archives). Why are you making up stories. Based on Brasil's level of play I always say Brasil beat Brasil when they lose. Do you really think that the team humbled Spain yesterday is Brasil's best team?

Why didn't make a statement prior to the game and say which team would win? Know why you couldn't? You listen to commentators and was fed the hype about Spain. To this day I don't see how they beat Germany in 2010. They are no way near good as how they are being touted. USA and Bradley can back me up on that.
                    mmmm? ...and today I would be more comfortable putting money on Germany to defeat both Brazil and Spain. ...that either of Spain or Brazil to take out each other and German!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jawge, I guess you did not read my post. I said I would not have put my money on Brazil to win if I were a gambler. What does that tell you?

Jawge, liken you to a broken clock. Since you never waver from your position, you will be right twice out of a 24 hour day.

When it comes to forming my own opinion on things, I do not need commentators to help me form my opinion.

So f you did not get it, I did not pick Brazil to win or win in such a convincing fashion. This is basically the same team that lost to England in England and drew with England in Brazil. They are just coming into their own and are not quite there as yet.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Jawge when it comes to you talking bout Brazil it's all based on emotion. At NO time did I anticipate Brazil winning by a 3-0 margin. As a matter of fact I was more hoping than confident Brazil would win.

No well thinking football fan that was watching Brazil over the past 2 years could be confident of such a victory.
                        Nor were the unwell thinking rankings maestros at FIFA who put Brasil at #22 in the world. This board is something else. LOL!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That #22 is something else?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes Tilla you are right. If both you and Lazie cannot see Brasil humbling the "mighty" Spain how dare Jawge to see it. Oh it's only logical to assume that if this Jawge kept ranting everyday that Brasil will win all games then of course one day he will hit the jack pot.

If only you knew. Continue in preaching from the pulpit of ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                            X