RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only Brazil could solve the Spain puzzle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Brazil could solve the Spain puzzle.

Lock down that midfield with pressure in their own half or at the half way line , mark man ,zone and get the ball to counter quickly. Spain couldt pass to save dem life.

Brazil, Italy or Argentina final.I dont see spain doing it in Brazil.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I see you are warming up for your prediction season.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Lock down that midfield with pressure in their own half or at the half way line , mark man ,zone and get the ball to counter quickly. Spain couldt pass to save dem life.

Brazil, Italy or Argentina final.I dont see spain doing it in Brazil.
      Oh ... so all of a sudden people gonna write off Spain? Wha yuh smoking X. Yuh forget that Alonso isn't there to sit in front of the defense? Plus players from the U-21 Euro champs can fit into this team effortlessly.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If jamaica could play disciplined ball for 90 minutes and pick the right players, give them good practice matches we could play Spain just like that. I saw Finland do the same in a real word cup qualifying match two months ago, no Merlin magic business..

I think sometimes we overthink this thing. It is a physical game that requires imagination, enthusiasm and commitment, good players with superb athletic abilities trained together playing a defend and rapid counter game would give Spain fits. They get rattled when they are pressed or jostled.

At the end of the day the Spanish players all think they are matadors, matadors perform best with mediocre bulls, when that bull is fast and nasty and collapses that space and time the best matadors knee starts buckling. We saw a little of that yesterday.

Comment

"If jamaica could play disciplined ball for 90 minutes and pick the right players, give them good practice matches we could play Spain jut like that"

Dude .... really? Pretty soon we gonna hear now a NPL team can beat Spain? Come on people lets not go overboard with this.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Oh ... so all of a sudden people gonna write off Spain? Wha yuh smoking X. Yuh forget that Alonso isn't there to sit in front of the defense? Plus players from the U-21 Euro champs can fit into this team effortlessly.
            It never fails to amaze me how one performance can gain such a huge and overriding position of dominance in the minds of our resident pundits when 2014 is one whole year away...nuff can happen between now and then.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              If jamaica could play disciplined ball for 90 minutes and pick the right players, give them good practice matches we could play Spain just like that.
              Well maybe not QUITE like that....but a RBZ-flavored facsimile. We have the raw materials... the conversion tools are missing
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                It never fails to amaze me how one performance can gain such a huge and overriding position of dominance in the minds of our resident pundits when 2014 is one whole year away...nuff can happen between now and then.
                X did not watch the match between Italy and Spain.

Italy solved Spain's problem too.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

and you missed the Nigeria game. Nigeria solved the puzzle but could not put the pieces in the right place.

Comment

"If jamaica could play disciplined ball for 90 minutes and pick the right players, give them good practice matches we could play Spain jut like that"

Dude .... really? Pretty soon we gonna hear now a NPL team can beat Spain? Come on people lets not go overboard with this.
                    Come on? ...Stoni said, "If"!!!

Talent abounds...it matters how much time is needed to shape that talent into TOP OF THE WORLD class players and TEAM. The point is Stoni did not say, this group of players can get up to Spain's present standard in 2 weeks. And he certainly did not go into the fine details on how our talented can progress to quality necessary to arrive at TOP OF THE WORLD. He just said that it can!!!!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      and you missed the Nigeria game. Nigeria solved the puzzle but could not put the pieces in the right place.
                      No Jawge, I watched all the games excepting two that include the bottom feeder of the teams.

I saw the Nigeria game.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Come on? ...Stoni said, "If"!!!

Talent abounds...it matters how much time is needed to shape that talent into TOP OF THE WORLD class players and TEAM. The point is Stoni did not say, this group of players can get up to Spain's present standard in 2 weeks. And he certainly did not go into the fine details on how our talented can progress to quality necessary to arrive at TOP OF THE WORLD. He just said that it can!!!!
                        Karl ... stop fool yuhself. Become a powerhouse in CONCACAF then start talk fancy.

Comment

Cyaan believe dem come back wit this foolishness...

Comment

Karl ... stop fool yuhself. Become a powerhouse in CONCACAF then start talk fancy.
                            As granny used to seh..."Lord, give me strength..." I think I figured out Jamaica's problem..."Madness (like talent) abounds!!"
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              As granny used to seh..."Lord, give me strength..." I think I figured out Jamaica's problem..."Madness (like talent) abounds!!"
                              Madness abounds! PM, please don't sue me if I should use this in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X