What I loved about Fox Soccer? If you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I loved about Fox Soccer? If you

missed a big game, don't worry you could always see a replay. Yesterday I got invited for dinner. Carried an iPad in case anyone else was watching the TV and it was when the game started I realized I didn't set the DVR. Now if I want to see the replay I'll have to watch it on Watchespn. Oh shucks!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I understand many of the On-Demand sections have the games. It is on mine - COMCAST!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      I understand many of the On-Demand sections have the games. It is on mine - COMCAST!
      When I searched the On-Demand only has the semis. Maybe next week they'll show the final ...but football fanatics like me cyaan wait till next week. Now I can watch the game is peace.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK!
        Very good match...but do not right off Spain or pick Brazil to win the World Cup...just yet!!!

However, to be fair...Brazil totally dominated....until the Brazilians relax and said to Spain 'try a ting, nuh'...mek wi si yuh bes'?

I think after the match the Brazilians were asking, "Can that really be the best Spain can do?"
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just one game, but I must say I enjoyed it immensely, spain plays some pretty ball, but their efficiency in playing it takes the air out of the game and to beat that style you must press hard and throw them off their rhythm, that style can be jammed with closing of space and good marking but it takes excellent defensive aptitude, thiago silva is one of the best and the yute with the blonde curly hair was dialed in on another level, I love that kind of intensity. Btw I knew we were in for a thriller when I saw hom emotional the brazilians were getting in singing their anthem, that was intense.

Comment

Working...
          X