Tom Ince a better player than Man Utd signing Wilfred Zaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Ince a better player than Man Utd signing Wilfred Zaha

Cardiff City target Tom Ince a better player than Man Utd signing Wilfred Zaha, says Kevin Phillips

Read article at http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...m-ince-4806173
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I must admit that todate I am still curious why MU signed Zaha instead of Ince. From what I have seen, Ince seems the better player.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A few things.
      Tom might be ahead now but Zaha is more raw material and maybe better fit to replace Nani etc. Remember Tom has gotten top class training and has better football mind around him.

Second thing is any bid Blackpool gets, Liverpool has the option of matching it and taking the player. Now why would Manu want to get into that with Liverpool?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        A few things.
        Tom might be ahead now but Zaha is more raw material and maybe better fit to replace Nani etc. Remember Tom has gotten top class training and has better football mind around him.

Second thing is any bid Blackpool gets, Liverpool has the option of matching it and taking the player. Now why would Manu want to get into that with Liverpool?

"Now why would Manu want to get into that with Liverpool?"

Sass, you are aware you said Liverpool right?

Comment

yeah Lazie they gave a contract to Fend off others, by selling him with a contract to match any offer and Liverpool have first choice on him. That is why most of the big clubs looked away plus Daddy Ince wanna be paid.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...4m-tom-2017067

Comment

So to prevent Liverpool getting a part of the transfer fee, he is allowed get away?

Comment

No but the contract is structured in a way that Liverpool have still have first choice, and therefore wouldn't sell to any of its top rivals. In effect Liverpool still had some ownership there or say in where he goes.

Comment

NO he is not! different player though.. apple and oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    NO he is not! different player though.. apple and oranges.
                    "apple and oranges" Sound like fruit to me. What do you mean by different player?

Comment

forward vs midfielder..

Comment

Working...
                      X