Paul Marin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin

Jonjo Shelvey gone to Swansea for 6 million!!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-6million.html

Why have the bookies stopped taking bets on Suarez joining Arsenal?
    Last edited by Dunny; July 4, 2013, 07:17 AM.

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Jonjo Shelvey gone to Swansea for 6 million!!
    Why have the bookies stopped taking bets on Suarez joining Arsenal?
    Good luck to Jonjo. He is going to a club that will be playing in Europe and that has a great future ahead of itself. I wish him well and thank him for his service. As for Suarez going to Arsenal...I've given up trying to figure out how his story will end...but if he must go to a top 4 prem club, Arsenal would be the one I'd want him to go to. I just wish Suarez/Liverpool would make a freaking decision already and stop putting everybody through these stupid speculative news reports. If Rodgers sells him and doesn't have time to bring in a replacement (same thing last year), I will brand him forever as an idiot.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Good luck to Jonjo. He is going to a club that will be playing in Europe and that has a great future ahead of itself. I wish him well and thank him for his service. As for Suarez going to Arsenal...I've given up trying to figure out how his story will end...but if he must go to a top 4 prem club, Arsenal would be the one I'd want him to go to. I just wish Suarez/Liverpool would make a freaking decision already and stop putting everybody through these stupid speculative news reports. If Rodgers sells him and doesn't have time to bring in a replacement (same thing last year), I will brand him forever as an idiot.
      I see Suarez as a great player, however is links with Arsenal would come as a big surprise to me. Well as they say never be surprise about anything that happens in football!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        I see Suarez as a great player, however is links with Arsenal would come as a big surprise to me. Well as they say never be surprise about anything that happens in football!!
        this WILL NEVER happen.
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

lol....Gamma ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suarez to Arsenal....talk about me being conflicted! We sure could use his skills but could damn well do without his baggage ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              Suarez to Arsenal....talk about me being conflicted! We sure could use his skills but could damn well do without his baggage ...
              You will have to stop visiting this board...I will rub salt in that wound every time Suarez scores fi unu ... by the time I'm done, you will be calling suarez a Saint!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gamma start long time , tell bout di hyper-cryte dem in football, fans and all.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What yuh mean by "Gamma start long time"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fortunately none of the above is likely to happen so rest easy

Comment

How yuh mean yuh conflicted ? yuh bun di man outta di prem , not just pool , now a rumour has you conflicted , tell me that isnt the subconscious admission of wanting , trust mi ,Rafa inna yuh dreams to, fi win Arsenal a title....long time yuh conflicted!

A bet yuh would be conflicted if he was rumoured to be going to Arsenal instead of Napoli.

Comment

That is acknowledging as I always have that he is an excellent player. Arsenal could use an excellent player. I would not stop supporting my team if the bought him, but certainly I would not want them to... That my friend is the conflict!

Comment

Working...
                        X