RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the Haiti vs Honduras game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unu really dramatic bad.

Comment

Haiti, with any of our forwards, would have won the game. Even Piton Sheldon would have put away the chances that they got.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yup! ...as usual Haiti plays great ball...except in the 'passing into goal area'.
        They pulled an Arsenal. Tremendous number of great opportunities to score and tremendous number of goal-scoring opportunities spurned!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That description would fit the Jamaican teams, I saw playing at the National Stadium, from about the mid 70s to the early 80s..........I remember that Jamaica Invitational team, put together by Jackie Bell & Casagrande (a Brazilian coach), that played Norwich City F.C. Completely dominated N.C.F.C. the entire game, but couldn't score & lost 1 - 0 on a penalty. I think a young "Tegat" Davis was on that team & it was a true representation of a Jamaica team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Their left-back is very good but their best player is the dread St Preaux
            I think based on his performance in thiat match the striker=the dread is a terrible player. He is great on getting into the penalty-area...but he is STUPID as far as aim of scoring (for TEAM). He never passes once on top of the penalty-area or in the penalty-area to anyone in a better position than he is. He takes terrible shots. He breaks down his TEAM's play (ruins his TEAMs advance...advantages...goal-scoring opportunities...and seems to forget how to pass (pass on goal) after showing great passing ability deeper in play (STUPID! STUPID manner of playing and it was not a one-off show of his stupidity but consistently through-out match).

Hope he looks at the video...learns from it and present self as better player. He could be great...but will never be if he continues making stupid decisions at that same high degree during games. Has so many wonderful attributes - pace, strength, can beat the best of players...and he ruins it all by being silly/making final silly plays.

mmmm? Could be reason why he is playing second tier club football?

Who the hell needs a player who prevents wins????!!!

Not coaches! Not fans! Not those trying to make TEAM successful = winning matches/trophies and making financial viable organisation!!!
            Last edited by Karl; July 9, 2013, 09:38 AM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree with you Karl. But please don't make this a habit.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X