Paul no one wants to play under dis yute coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul no one wants to play under dis yute coach

Liverpool's double snub: Alonso rejects return to Anfield as big target Mkhitaryan is paraded at Dortmund

By RIK SHARMA
    PUBLISHED: 05:51 EST, 9 July 2013 | UPDATED: 06:44 EST, 9 July 2013
    34 shares
    View
    comments

Liverpool have been dealt a double blow with two midfield targets confirming that they will not be heading to Anfield this summer.
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan has been unveiled as a Borussia Dortmund player while former Liverpool star Xabi Alonso has scoffed at rumours that he could be returning to the Premier League.
    The Spaniard was a fans' favourite at Anfield between 2004-09 and played under new Chelsea Jose Mourinho for the following four years.

Ready for action: Henrikh Mkhitaryan with Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp

No goes: Xabi Alonso is not interested in returning to England or Liverpool, for this summer at least

But Alonso, 31, made it very clear that he would not be returning to England this summer.
    'The Premier League? No,' he said when asked if he was moving back this summer. 'No way, no chance.'
    Alonso's contract expires at the end of the upcoming season so could move back to England after that, especially with Madrid targeting Asier Illarramendi.
    Mkhitaryan, meanwhile, has completed his £20million move to Dortmund from Shakhtar Donetsk.
    He was a big target for Brendan Rodgers over the summer but has opted for Champions League football in Germany.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2YYX5nqRt
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Saurez wants to leave the Prem for ..Arsenal and Chelsea ? more like Saurez wants to leave pool ?......Youth coach complex bite im.

Luis Suarez pleased to be valued by Arsenal

Related Articles
    Arsenal away kit harks back to 'Invincibles' era

Nicklas Bendtner closer to Arsenal exit

Fiorentina stand firm over Arsenal target Stevan Jovetic

Suggested Topics
    Luis Suarez
    Arsenal
    Liverpool FC
    Published: 09 July 2013

Luis Suarez said he is happy to hear Arsenal value him, as he left the door open for the Londoners to follow up their reported £30m bid.

The Gunners made the offer for the Uruguay international last week which was rejected out of hand by the Reds.

Suarez is keen to quit Anfield and the Gunners are believed to be the only club to have lodged a bid for the player.

The striker, who has three years remaining on an improved contract he signed last summer, is currently on extended leave after his involvement in the Confederations Cup.

"It is good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal," Suarez said today.

"Now there are two or three options and the club knows. There are no offers yet but Liverpool FC know exactly what is going on and what I want.

"A phone call could change everything."

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suarez remarks are a bit cryptic for ignorant of the facts people like me.

It seems to me however, that there is more of a "pull" factor (playing Champions League) than a "push" factor (not playing for BR) in Suarez and Mkhitaryan in the one's wishes and the other's decision.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Suarez remarks are a bit cryptic for ignorant of the facts people like me.

It seems to me however, that there is more of a "pull" factor (playing Champions League) than a "push" factor (not playing for BR) in Suarez and Mkhitaryan in the one's wishes and the other's decision.
        We're all ignorant of the facts but even so, to think the CL is not a huge factor for Suarez is madness. Losing out on the Shaktar youth is a big problem for true but Alonso would have been a waste of time and money...his wage bill would have been prohibitive and he is too old to fit into any long term rebuilding program. We already have a geriatric in Gerrard, so having another doesn't make any sense. And of course, I won't remind X of which manager was in charge when we dropped out of the top 4...but in said manager's defense, the ownership was a bigger factor in that demise than the manager. What is indefensible however, is the youth coach's predecessor WASTING £80m on "deadwood".
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are really grasping at straws, liverpool post deadwood KD isnt the force it use to be , its a joke top 4 isnt expected this season , he cant take us to the league cup ,much less the FA cup like KD.

Skertel he wants out , Saures running , Coates he is shipping out ,his buys will never reach their Zenith under him.I hope you are adding the money he has spent since arrival.....you are a trip..Rafa lost pool dressing room , but won it at Chelsea , Deadwood KD wasted money reaching two finals but relegation Hodgson and Youth coach BR bring more to the table...aaag sah...Napoli mi seh.....history will be kind to the deadwood,it already has ,those look like glory days.

Comment

X, we see it differently, that's for sure. Rafa was a victim of G&H and his own stupidity in alienating Alonso and ; Hodgson was just stupid; KD was a spending fool (that £80m still burn me). Rodgers at least has been fiscally careful, has made some decent buys, is letting the RIGHT youths out of the academy get a shot, and at least has a vision to how he wants his football played. I am THRILLED that: Shelvey, Spearing, Coates are going, now if we can only convince Downing and Henderson to go with them. Bleacher Report predicted 10 game unbeaten start to the season for 'pool. I hope they are right. One thing's for sure, we haven't played football like we did in the last 15 games of the season (1 loss only) in a long, long, long time. FSG just have to step up and start loosening up the purse strings (which would have been a lot easier without the KD madness).

YNWA
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thrilled , you have been thriled before when Rafa left , Hodgson arrived , KD left , now dis arrives , one irrefutable fact , no trophies by your thrillers.

Your thrill seems to come at the demise of my and Pool happiness.A suh it guh.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Thrilled , you have been thriled before when Rafa left , Hodgson arrived , KD left , now dis arrives , one irrefutable fact , no trophies by your thrillers.

Your thrill seems to come at the demise of my and Pool happiness.A suh it guh.
                From long time me know she you have a problem with comprehension enuh...what I SAID was "I am THRILLED that: Shelvey, Spearing, Coates are going..." Me neva seh nuttin' bout being thrilled fi dem odda ting deh. Time to move on and support the man in charge X, negativity will only bring you and the team down. And by the way, *supposed* Rafa did dead, who you would have managing Liverpool? Wait, don't tell me - him duppy - right? LOL!!

YNWA

Comment

Caan support almshouse like you .If you can harp on money spent by KD to ignore the marvelous job of rescuing pool from a thrilling relegation fight ,then going on the next season to bring us two titles as money wasted to justify a learning youth coach at an prestigous institution like pool who no big name balla want to play under yuh deserve almshouse from X....mi waarn yuh long time..pool will have a flight of players under dis coach
                  Last edited by Sir X; July 10, 2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Caan support almshouse like you .If you can harp on money spent by KD to ignore the marvelous job of rescuing pool from a thrilling relegation fight ,then going on the next season to bring us two titles as money wasted to justify a learning youth coach at an prestigous institution like pool who no big name balla want to play under yuh deserve almshouse from X....mi waare yuh long time..pool will have a flight of players under dis coach .
                    X - newsflash - Liverpool had a flight of players under the coaches before Rodgers, Rafa lost Alonso, Crouch, Arbeloa; Hodgson lost Macherano, KD lost Torres, Meireles and Aquilani (him did lend him when he should have kept him) so don't try bring all the woes to Rodgers doorstep. The point is that the exodus - including two world cup winning players - started long before he arrived. Looking at the manager alone in these situations is simplistic, they are not the only factor in attracting top talent. Your boy Rafa went from 2nd to 7th and we haven't recovered from that since. That is not Rodgers fault, at least he has done no worse than Rafa and a WHOLE HEAP better than KD with FAR LESS than an £80m capital outlay.

Comment

How many TOP players running to the EPL these days?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

@ Paul

Nice spin ...BR has no pull , im a live off Rafa and KD deadwood.

Comment

Nice spin ...BR has no pull , im a live off Rafa and KD deadwood.
                          KMT - Coutinho and Sturridge are KD/Rafa deadwood? The players there now, in case you haven't noticed (Suarez understandably excluded), are not going anywhere. Remember that even Gerrard - Mr. Liverpool himself - threatened Rafa to go to Chelsea. You are not being fair to the youth coach...and as Sass points out...which top players are going to the Prem anyway? Look at Chelsea and City, ah who dem buy of any note this window? KMT. Rodgers is young, ambitious and at least has a system that people (players especially) can understand. Now tap u nize an' go buy the new season jersey...put "RODGERS #1" on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            How many TOP players running to the EPL these days?
                            Cavani and Falcoa wanted to come, but the premier league and UEFA set trap for Man City and Chelsea!! It sweet me to rahtid! You see where dem end up? In France. This madness of ridiculous transfer fees and crazy wages is about to grind to a halt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                              Cavani and Falcoa wanted to come, but the premier league and UEFA set trap for Man City and Chelsea!! It sweet me to rahtid! You see where dem end up? In France. This madness of ridiculous transfer fees and crazy wages is about to grind to a halt!!
                              Thank God! Notice in that article that it says it will help mid-table teams (e.g. Sky money)...maybe the predictability of the top flight will revert to the solid football and football management of the olden days...it was much harder to buy titles back then.

Comment

Working...
                              X