RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a umuchh money arsenal av fi spend so!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool still deh pan di sell to buy policy , well dem sell Saurez wha dem can buy wid quality, who waan play fi di youth coach?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Barcelona.html

Comment

arsenal linked wid everybody

Comment

So I thought Suarez said it was the English media he was running away from?? hmmmmm... So if he ends up at Arse, he was just blowing hot air on that score? BUT, he would get CL football. Ok then.
          Peter R

Comment

"he was just blowing hot air on that score?"

Wake up Peter, wake up.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope he doesn't go to Arsenal.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Fully awake... it's all smoke and mirrors for some. It's clear to me Suarez wants CL football and he'll take it where he gets it...he's getting ready for a career in politics after football
                Peter R

Comment

LOL....Gamma yuh nuh conflicted nuh more ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dats why mi rate Jangle , if di hemp iyah move fi Saurez & Fergie Sanction it , Chuss mi im feelings is addiction not confliction ...1st ting Jangle would say is , Saurez want to play for a real club , im ave ambition.....No Fergie ..suh mi nuh know .

Comment

Of course I am!!! I want my team to do well and to cheer for my team but I'd they buy this reprobate, what should I do, root against my team? Perhaps pray for them to do well and for him to flop like arshavin?

Seems to me that you not understanding WHAT the conflict is ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"'s clear to me Suarez wants CL football and he'll take it where he gets it"

Just apply the same logics to Suarez and football, and wake up man. The man will do anything to win, it is not just CL.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And a suh it guh ... Jangle is ..... Well ..... Jangle ... missing grey matter and all

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Dats why mi rate Jangle , if di hemp iyah move fi Saurez & Fergie Sanction it , Chuss mi im feelings is addiction not confliction ...1st ting Jangle would say is , Saurez want to play for a real club , im ave ambition.....No Fergie ..suh mi nuh know .

yuh dyam skippy.....Me never want glass knee RVP last year. If such a move was sanctioned by God Fergie, then evrybody would fall in line and Saint Suarez would grow wings like a dove.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes lawyer and if yuh team win because of di reprobate , don't cher for him ,cher for the team !..lol they did well he just carried them.

Confliction I wish pool had for this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X