X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!! Why were you trying to bribe members of

the Belize GC team???

Please Xplain. ThankX.

Seems to me the 6-1 thrashing did not require a bribe...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

....OR, 6-1 COULD BE the RESULT of a bribe...hmmmm
      Peter R

Comment

A think the coach or the team manger is the suspect. I hope them identify him. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

BTW: Martinique and Panama football are for real!!

Jamaican football without the snow-birds--is in the past-tense.

Chusssss mi!

HL

Comment

not to mention Haiti...
            Peter R

Comment

Are you denying that YOU are the individual who attempted to bribe members of the Belize GC team in Guatemala & again in Portland, OR, prior to their game vs the U.S. GC team???

Comment

I am going to exercise my constitutional rights USAF.

I plea the 5th.

HL

Comment

You're a true politician!!! Capitol Hill would be proud of you.........NEXT CASE.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    You're a true politician!!! Capitol Hill would be proud of you.........NEXT CASE.
                    Politician? Yes, may just be, but at him very core, him is jus a liad!...Like I said before "HL" stand for "Habitual Liad" LOL!!! HL, are you watching the Singha v Manure match? How did you fix that one? With a case of red stripe for Singha or the Ref? LOL!!! Still time for the sh!tters to work them way back...jus haffi wait and see.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Did not happen Marin, Singha eat ManU suppah!

It's a sign of things to come.

Is Liverfool playing any pre-season friendleys? They too is going to get their ass royally kicked!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Did not happen Marin, Singha eat ManU suppah!

It's a sign of things to come.

Is Liverfool playing any pre-season friendleys? They too is going to get their ass royally kicked!!
                        Liverpool never plays friendlies...you don't hear our new motto... "we come not to play"...meaning, "we come to kick your arse"...ha ha ha... me notice Peligrini pull a Moyes and lose in Australia today; with my team, fi wi Youth Coach destroy Preston North End 4-0 yesterday with new boy Aspas getting an assist and a goal, and youngsters Ibe (watch dah yute deh - serious serious balla) Coutinho and Sterling getting on the score sheet. Yeah...watch this space. We nah joke (especially if we can keep Suarez).
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X