Nice third place win Ghana!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice third place win Ghana!!!

Ghana will always be Ghana, their style of play is in their DNA!!

Every player incl. the GK is a brucky-boo.

Iraq was very well prepared for them--but the desire , commitment and highly skilled players (who tend to hold on to the ball too long)--gave Ghana an emphatic win!!

Last: One quality that i like with Ghana (and most African teams) is they are not bashful in shooting from distance.....
    Last edited by HL; July 13, 2013, 02:45 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We have the same DNA, our program is just not in the same place and we have access to more speed. They have better teamwork, football knowledge and intelligence in their teams than we do, it is not hard to get that, can be developed with right leadership and three years of continued commitment we can see a world of difference.

Comment

Recall Ghana won the FIFA U-20 before........ a few years ago.
      Last edited by HL; July 13, 2013, 03:16 PM.

HL

Comment

Yes and Very competitive and close to winning in others. By DNA I actually mean real DNA of Jamaicans closest match and fundamental blueprint is Ghanaian tribes, especially Akan, which is the core of the Ghanaian nation.

Comment

Why you say we have access to more speed than Ghana from a footballing perspective?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Yes and Very competitive and close to winning in others. By DNA I actually mean real DNA of Jamaicans closest match and fundamental blueprint is Ghanaian tribes, especially Akan, which is the core of the Ghanaian nation.
            I am using DNA in a more figurative sense.........

HL

Comment

Working...
            X