Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary White is one of the world's top 16 football coaches

Gary White is one of the world's top 16 football coaches

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...#ixzz2Z1rwv6Y1
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Interesting & informative read......Thanks!!!
    Top 16 & only 38. This sets him up for what could be a long & successful career. Good luck to Gary.

Comment

thanks. Found it interesting too. Hope he gets a job too.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Captain... whe yu seh? We need a coach!
        Peter R

Comment

Joke biznezz a gwaan inna we football. Watching the Gold Cup I can't see a team of local players beating any team in this competition ...not even Belize. We are fast becoming the minnows of Caribbean football.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Stop talk foolishness. Just go and watch Gold Cup 2011 and come back to me again.

Whatever is happening in our football we just need some confidence and a decent coach again and we could beat any of those teams in the Gold Cup. A mostly soft teams in this Goldcup. Who can Canada beat, USA and Mexico using B teams. Haiti won one game but lackng a cutting edge striker. Mark out Jones and Trinidad struggle. Martinque look ok but on any good day we can beat them. Still don't believe Honduras. Not to mention a sad Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Joke biznezz a gwaan inna we football. Watching the Gold Cup I can't see a team of local players beating any team in this competition ...not even Belize. We are fast becoming the minnows of Caribbean football.
              Sorry, my bad. I should have included Canada with Belize.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So wha happen to Haiti? Them run outa steam or them nuh want go semis?

As mi say most of the teams are nothing special in this year Gold Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Stop talk foolishness. Just go and watch Gold Cup 2011 and come back to me again.

Whatever is happening in our football we just need some confidence and a decent coach again and we could beat any of those teams in the Gold Cup. A mostly soft teams in this Goldcup. Who can Canada beat, USA and Mexico using B teams. Haiti won one game but lackng a cutting edge striker. Mark out Jones and Trinidad struggle. Martinque look ok but on any good day we can beat them. Still don't believe Honduras. Not to mention a sad Canada.
                  Yet they are at this Gold Cup and we.............
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

so we still have a chance to qualify for world cup and most don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X