Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Haiti!!!

What a dam disappointment!!

Now they have to wait for 2 days to see if they qualify for the best 3rd place team.

Makes me want to barf on T.K. and Jangle shoes.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    What a dam disappointment!!

Now they have to wait for 2 days to see if they qualify for the best 3rd place team.

Makes me want to barf on T.K. and Jangle shoes.
    You mean 4th place team...what a ting...TNT winning 2-0 with 5 mins to play...if it stands, TNT go through and Haiti go out...El Salvador also go through. Where did it all go wrong for Haiti?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Did Honduras put a full strength team on the pitch? or were a lot of the bench warmers starting? I watched without audio.

At any rate T&T could have scored more IMO if Jones could finish...
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Did Honduras put a full strength team on the pitch? or were a lot of the bench warmers starting? I watched without audio.

At any rate T&T could have scored more IMO if Jones could finish...
        No - they were resting a few players...but their coach should be concerned as they were terrible...no discipline and too leaky.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They were awful yesterday. They were all fooling around...guess they read their press and it 'flew to their heads'.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            They were awful yesterday. They were all fooling around...guess they read their press and it 'flew to their heads'.
            So second place from group A vs, second place from Group B. I appears then T&T v. Mexico!! Even a better match-up.

HL

Comment

while the coach must be concerned, Honduras already topped the group and rested all their top players.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                while the coach must be concerned, Honduras already topped the group and rested all their top players.
                Doesn't matter - form in a tournament is key; the subs (if that is a fair characterization) have a duty to play every match at peak-high-velocity; a dip in form can have knock on effects.

Comment

Paul Honduras already left some of their world cup players at home.

Show me a team in this region that is that deep, especially when they win the zone already, what was Honduras playing for?????
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Winning is a habit...so is losing:

I would not be surprised if they lose their next game. They could draw the US or Costa Rica ( whoever come second in Group C).

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Winning is a habit...so is losing
                      exactly my point...by the way, I wasted 90 minutes of my life watching your team lose to the Supersport team - it was on BEIN this evening. Two decent goals by the home team but your defence looks woeful...unu tan deh, we nah give Kolo Toure back!

Comment

what is more important. Winning a game or winning the tournament.

The fact is any well thinking coach who already win their zone after two games is going to rest their best players for the interzone. The games are close and you don't want to chance injury or yellow cards to your best player in a nothing game.

Comment

Kolo is a gift from me to you Marin.

Nuff nuff experience at back and Min-feel.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            what is more important. Winning a game or winning the tournament.

The fact is any well thinking coach who already win their zone after two games is going to rest their best players for the interzone. The games are close and you don't want to chance injury or yellow cards to your best player in a nothing game.
                            I agree that the coach did the right thing to rest his key players...the problem though is that the replacements did not step up. We see this time and time again with top teams, losing a few key starters is never easy, but good teams don't let that be a reason for sloppy play.

Comment

Well Costa Rica v. Honduras will always be entertaining.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X