T&T looking like they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T looking like they

belong. Kenwyne Jones should/could have scored about three...

The tackle by Velazquez that resulted in his red card was awful. He deserved it.

Good win T&T.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    belong. Kenwyne Jones should/could have scored about three...

The tackle by Velazquez that resulted in his red card was awful. He deserved it.

Good win T&T.
    Good second goal...Jones frighten me when he stepped up to take the penalty for the first; he was missing so much I was nervous.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I missed the second goal and only saw it on the replay. Nice goal, good finish. Sorry bout Haiti. They played good football from the one game I saw them, the loss to Honduras.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I missed the second goal and only saw it on the replay. Nice goal, good finish. Sorry bout Haiti. They played good football from the one game I saw them, the loss to Honduras.
        I watched the Haiti v, El Sal. game. Haiti played like crap!.

El. Sal. hit the bar 2 times. Haiti were not the energitic team that we saw in past games. Tough to say...but serve then right!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X