Lazie, would like your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, would like your thoughts

Do you think Rooney is finished and has nothing to offer a Chelsea?

I like the idea of him upfront for Chelsea backed by Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc.

Yuh tink 'im done?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Tilla i like it, what goes around comes around. Last season dem nab RVP

Comment

if Rooney goes then Manu will go after Gareth Bale.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        if Rooney goes then Manu will go after Gareth Bale.
        £60m bid just tabled for Bale.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If MU can get £25 mill from Chelsea to put towards Bale then snatch their hand off. Rooney has not been as good or worth the £200 000+ a week since he's signed that contract. Maybe a move to Chelsea and Mourinho will give him a fresh/added edge. If MU can get Bale instead with the money from Rooney, then thats a nice piece of business.

Comment

Working...
          X