No announcement yet.

Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know why , but I think this bredda is a mistake , I just have a feeling , agree with you USAF.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OJ exactly on the money. USAF is joking for sure, I know if it was his money we talking about he would be looking for Warren Buffett or some big name Wall Street type with a heavy reputation and strong trak reord, how is it these guys want to put the national senior team in the hands of amateurs,none of those guys have proved the self in any kind of pro league, joke business bout why, why, why!

Comment

If we can not even get our best teams past the first round of Concacaf club championship, then who in their right mind is going to try and hire a round one failure at regional club level when there are guys getting results year after year taking their clubs to multiple rounds of qualifying. What would mke me as a club owner pick a Jamaican coach who cannot get past the first round of regional champs and leave the Mexican or Costa Rican club coach who is successful. I would have to be clearly a little off balanced to make such a choice.

Comment

Champagne taste, Kook Aid money/budget. Everyone wants the best, BUT you get the best that you can afford.

Every time it comes around to WC qualification, you hear people calling for a world class coach who is a proven winner in one of the TOP club leagues & successful at the international level. You think someone like that coaches for free, or volunteer their time & expertise??? You can't afford a coach like that!!! That's why Burrell gave Whitmore the position.......To save on MONEY.
          That is why you don't have a national football program, nor anything close to one. So stop dreaming & get the best you CAN AFFORD to develop a comprehensive national football program.

Comment

Well then if that is the case then Burrell needs to stop chasing qualification. End of argument, you can't take a shortcut to jump starting your program and use inexperienced coaches, either you taking a leap of faith or you staying put, you cannot do both.

Comment

I think he's referring to Jamaicans in the diaspora. Are there any of that calibre though?
              Peter R

Comment

Whitmore was fired in June. Burrell has just hired his replacement (roughly 1 month later). July is finished, so Schafer should officially start in August. That leaves him one month with the starting 11, & almost the entire squad, away with their clubs & we haven't heard of any practice games for him to evaluate & strategies. Sad to say, BUT I don't see Jamaica standing a chance at qualifying, & you had the talent, so if Burrell is bringing Schafer here just for the Hex, I think it's a waste of time & money.

Comment

Has Schafer ever developed a comprehensive national football program at any of his jobs???

Comment

Well you see that is the difference between us, you in it already so you go down fighting tooth and nail and make your opponents feel pain, this should be no cakewalk, go out and play hard to the end, there is no end until the last match done or we are eliminated even then you must finish out with honor.

Actually it is times like these when you find your real soldiers who play out of strong desire to compete and win.

Comment

Working...
                    X