Mexico v. T&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico v. T&T

T&T had better play their asses off...since a Mexico v. USA Gold Cup final will be the only final that can sell overpriced tickets and full the stadium.

I hope the ref is not bribed to make calls in favor of Mexico.

Bribery has not been a big part of American sports. But sometimes I wonder about the NBA and MLB and the 7 games series--that almost always go up the full games of the final series.

Let's go T&T!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Scandals in baseball
    Scandals in college sports
    American football scandals
    Match-fixing scandals
    Ice hockey scandals
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sporting_scandals

Comment

I guess MLS is much too young for scandals and foul play[?].

They are not immune!

Tickets for the USA v. Mexico WC qualification game in Ohio are sold out-- and they are not on sale to the public as yet.

I see where tickets for that match-up in section 105 Columbus Stadiun is being sold for $1,850.00!!! The lowest price is $175.00 for far corner.

So my point is, money influences a lot of things; and the sponsors of the Gold Cup do not stand to make as much money if the 2 best teams in CONCACAF are not involved.
      Last edited by HL; July 19, 2013, 04:53 PM.

HL

Comment

If the teams are playing EXCITING football the tickets would sell also.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes; but fan base (supply/demand) is also a factor.

Mexican supporters will outnumber T&T fans by far!

HL

Comment

Are you going to the match? you mus cyan find a red shirt to bolster the cheering section for T&T!
            Peter R

Comment

Nba for sure, Miami win two championships via refs.

Comment

Bad mind run deep!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Are you going to the match? you mus cyan find a red shirt to bolster the cheering section for T&T!
                  Yes, got tickets a few days ago.

Funny that you mention wearing something red. I will be wearing my red USA T-shirt. It strongly suggests I will be a T&T supporter.

C'mon T&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Bad mind run deep!!!!
                    I am with Stoni on this one.

This last NBA final ....convinced me that something 'fishy' is going on with the officiating.

Ther is too much money left n the table --not to have these games go to the 7th and final game.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Yes, got tickets a few days ago.

Funny that you mention wearing something red. I will be wearing my red USA T-shirt. It strongly suggests I will be a T&T supporter.

C'mon T&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I coulda len' you a Liverpool red shirt instead of that USA t-shirt. Mine have felt lettering (Suarez 7) and look pretty like money. But wait, I mussi ah turn mad...gimme back mi shirt before you nassy it up!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        I am with Stoni on this one.

This last NBA final ....convinced me that something 'fishy' is going on with the officiating.

Ther is too much money left n the table --not to have these games go to the 7th and final game.
                        I have a feeling that this NBA final will go the full 7 games.

Waiting to to see.

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X