Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What TT have to do again for Mexico to

...get yellow card?

Like you read my post or what?... you posted before me ... sorry but yu see it!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Like you read my post or what?... you posted before me ... sorry but yu see it!
      I think the ref was letting both teams play.

An excellent game overall. The Trinidadians made their presence felt with a mini carnival........

The difference (in the game) was that Mexico played with a sense of greater urgency.

The attendance was 52,200!!

Still coming to grips with Jamaica not in the competition.

Cuba, Martinique, Haiti and Belize OVER Jamaica......~~sigh~~
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The commentators said there were over 54,000 in attendance, not that that's a big difference, but the largest crowd to watch a "soccer" game at that stadium.

The ref, IMO, let the Mexticans get away with a lot of infractions in the first 30 minutes, that could have been "cardable". Cornell Glenn came in for about three bad tackles from behind.

In the end, the Trinis inabioity to put away their chances made the difference. This was an even match and the Mexicans should consider themselves lucky.
        Peter R

Comment

Ref was poor. He set the tone by allowing the Mexicans to get away with the technical fouls with no cards....TT didn't take their chances and the subs came inmuch oo late...seems the coach was saving for extra time...Glen was obviously tired...bad subbing, poor refereeing and a determined Mexico.

Comment

Working...
          X