RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Ja going to beat this Panama team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Ja going to beat this Panama team?

Bwoy...Winnie better have some magic potion in him back pocket...dem bwoy deh look dangerous. Good win over Mexico.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

At this time hit nuh luk pretty!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Bwoy...Winnie better have some magic potion in him back pocket...dem bwoy deh look dangerous. Good win over Mexico.
      We can't

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I cannot see it happening, not in Panama. They seem cohesive and on point. I was thinking move of a point on the road but that would not be enough because I cannot see us beating the US on the road either.

Comment

football nuh play so mi brethren. Once you deh pon the field you have a chance.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            football nuh play so mi brethren. Once you deh pon the field you have a chance.
            I guess so.

Comment

By scoring more than they do.

Comment

Mi hear seh that the way is no clear for one Marlon King to return. Unfortunately, if he returns, he may not be able tot ravel to the US with Jamaica. Anyone heard of the case of Jermaine Pennant denied a work visa for his team to enter the US and play in some pre-season matches? That is because he has a record.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Come on Paul, It is all about getting in some hard core training, practice matches, a serious game plan, some serious scouting and building the right combination to take out Panama in Panama, there is no more playing it safe, we already mess that plan up, playing it safe we would easily be on six points.

Now we must gamble and build a team to effectively counter and stymie every potential strong point Panama has. Lets see if Winnie can build a disciplined, execution style unit in a short time, that s what it will take, a good game plan, neutralizing panama strong points and attacking weak points relentlessly until they break. It can be done!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    Come on Paul, It is all about getting in some hard core training, practice matches, a serious game plan, some serious scouting and building the right combination to take out Panama in Panama, there is no more playing it safe, we already mess that plan up, playing it safe we would easily be on six points.

Now we must gamble and build a team to effectively counter and stymie every potential strong point Panama has. Lets see if Winnie can build a disciplined, execution style unit in a short time, that s what it will take, a good game plan, neutralizing panama strong points and attacking weak points relentlessly until they break. It can be done!
                    Your point is well taken sir but what about the JFF suggest to you that they can get all these factors into play? Captain Burrell and company have been a dismal failure and disappointment thus far. As difficult as it for me to admit I honestly believe the failure of the team as less to do with the players available and more to do coaching and administrative failures...

Comment

I agree, but funny thing is that finally the key short term factors are all in place, a serious coach who is discipline focused, execution oriented as I have been advocating since 1998, we have the player group and we have a short term objective directly in front of us, four games, it's balls to the wall time, in this type of short term timeframe you would be surprised what a committed, serious group can do, especially when they tackle it like life or death. Psychology wise panama is felling pretty sweet, especially if they win the gold cup or put in a great performance, that is exactly where we want them feeling content and superior, perfect for the fall, conversely we have to be hungry gut raw to truly capitalize on that so between that and an excellent plan I am relishing the position we find ourselves in and seeing if we can get it together and get all pistons pumping in tandem.

Comment

I am with you and agree with your can-do spirit... I'm just nervous. We just need to be focused and organized. I wouldn't want Winnie's job for all the tea in China.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pure adrenaline, warrior business if them can't get up for this challenge what is the point of playing ball.

Comment

Pure adrenaline, warrior business if them can't get up for this challenge what is the point of playing ball.
                            Very very very true...I would give my right arm to be in their shoes...

Comment

Working...
                            X