What was the reason why Bradley Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the reason why Bradley Stewart

...left the job as assistant coach of the Reggae Boyz?

My sources tell me - Whatever it was had Whitmore wanting Bradley out as condition for Whitmore to remain...and Bradley wanting Whitmore out for Bradley to remain...but could not say why the relationship went south.

Strange the partnership went south and so has the quality of play of our REGGAE BOYZ!!!!???

Would love to hear what went wrong...????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...left the job as assistant coach of the Reggae Boyz?

My sources tell me - Whatever it was had Whitmore wanting Bradley out as condition for Whitmore to remain...and Bradley wanting Whitmore out for Bradley to remain...but could not say why the relationship went south.

Strange the partnership went south and so has the quality of play of our REGGAE BOYZ!!!!???

Would love to hear what went wrong...????
    What would you do with the information?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ask bradley....

Comment

Haven't a clue on reason so cannot know where the answer could lead. ...so at present I do not know?

...but it could give understanding of why we went off the rails.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Trust me, I shall...however sometimes those closest to these type things are not best source to expect dispassionate reasoned explanations. Sometimes those persons are too emotionally bound to what transpired.

I was seeking facts from persons who can view the situation without biases - without obvious conscious bias or even sub-conscious bias.

Comment

not sure..

Comment

Working...
            X