• Show
Clear All

• Why the blooming ''ell do I.....

...even bother.

2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup
    U.S. Men’s National Team vs. Panama
    Soldier Field – Chicago, Ill.
    July 28, 2013

REMATCH OF 2005 GOLD CUP FINAL SET AS U.S. FACES PANAMA IN SEARCH OF FIFTH GOLD CUP CROWN:

Following the 3-1 win against Honduras in the semifinal, the U.S. moved one step away from capturing its fifth Gold Cup championship.

Standing in the way is Panama, the team the USA faced in the 2005 Gold Cup final and needed penalties to defeat. Kickoff at Soldier Field in Chicago is set for 3 p.m. CT (4 p.m. ET), and the match will be broadcast live on FOX and Univision. (Watch at Official U.S. Soccer Bars) Fans can follow the match live on ussoccer.com’s MatchTracker and via Twitter @ussoccer.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

BTW:

"My Bwoy pon form(?)...
    Edin Dzeko’s superb half-volley secured a first piece of silverware of the season for Manuel Pellegrini as City beat Sunderland 1-0 in the final of the Barclays Asia Trophy 2013.

Dzeko also missed a 65th-minute penalty with a shot that could have cleared one or two of the local skyscrapers, but fortunately it didn’t prove too costly.
    In a controlled and solid performance, the Blues showed glimpses of what may be to come in the coming months by looking stoic at the back, inventive and busy in midfield and a constant threat up front.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why is Dempsey not playing in the Gold Cup?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Klingsman wanted to look at other players. Players like Donovan, Wonderloski and Eddie Johnson, Stewart Holden.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Klingsman wanted to look at other players. Players like Donovan, Wonderloski and Eddie Johnson, Stewart Holden.
          I assume that is true for Howard as well.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X