Jerry Hue positive test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Hue positive test

I understand it has nothing to do with over the counter drugs or illegal drugs but drugs not reported while been treated.

How can athlete guard themselves when approved people who should know what they are using giving them unlisted drugs?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Athletes are like the blind in a minefield. Just no way to be absolutely sure .a positive test...regardless of best efforts by the athlete...will not be returned.

It is a fool's game!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

99% of athletes seeem to manage just fine...

Comment

So what is the excuse if he was treated by the JFF doctor and was tested positive because of this???
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am sure if that is the case WADA or whoever would sanction the federation rather than the athlete...tired of all the excuses now that it is jamaican athletes involved...it is clearly stated that you as the athlete who is responsible for what is in your body...it is what it is.
          ..no excuses

Comment

Yuh know bout ball and training , mi train fi manning and man nuh question whey dem nutritionist a gi man, all yuh ear is vitamin time , man line
            up.

Throw in a 3 rd world nation
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Or a fading 35 year old looking for an edge...

Comment

Yuh ruff sah , or is juss an anti hue ting, given the plausaible explanation by the powers that be yuh think J.Hue or any NPL balla ave time or resources fi spend dem money aguh dat route ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How many footballers yuh hear testing positive for whatever...now add to it that this was Hue's last chance...then add to that his age...something just don't sound right. ..

Comment

Yes, the player is ultimately responsible.

What is the story? Supplements given by his doctor? Does the JFF doctor know the rules? Even so, the players should know what they are putting in their bodies!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok is a antihue ting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        How many footballers yuh hear testing positive for whatever...now add to it that this was Hue's last chance...then add to that his age...something just don't sound right. ..
                        How many footballers are tested?
                        What are the regulations on testing for the Gold Cup? (I do not know!)
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Kinda hard to always know though, impossible in fact. The health care professionals who are working in an official capacity should take some of the responsibility.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The way I hear it. Hue was injured and treated by the JFF doctor in the JFF camp. They used some treated and something wasn't listed. He is now waiting to hear from the JFF on this. If this is true, should the player have not accepted treatment from the JFF staff for his injury?

He was in Connecticut yesterday at the Real Caribe picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              99% of athletes seeem to manage just fine...
                              That means never having tested positive and that is not equal to never having prohibited substance in body!!! ...so your seeem to manage just fine... 'works'!

Comment

Working...
                              X