• Show
Clear All

• What? no congrats to USA Soccer?

Winner of the Gold Cup!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Winner of the Gold Cup!!
    I tried to post - USA! USA! USA! ...and the caps for the 's' and the 'a' kept turning up lower case...so I gave up!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Works above!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats! But may I make some comments? Thanks. First of all Panama deserved to lose... and your team took advantage of a team that only displayed any ambition in the later stages of the game. The win was workmanlike by the USA, nothing really creative or dangerous in spite of all that possession.

Anyway, you'll let me know I'm sure that the only thing that matters is the score line. Unuh cyan big up unuself! Congrats again.

BTW, I think JA can go toe to toe with this Panama team, but their defending is pretty good and JA's attacking is... well.... don know wha fi seh
        Peter R

Comment

That's because their play was pretty "common"
          Peter R

Comment

Big up to the USA. I think they are now preparing for the world cup now.

They have a deep roster. Panama did well but a better USA.

I think they should drug test Beasley still . Him look fresher than a 16 year old Freddy Adu.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All who loved talk bout abundance of talent, pay attention.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie it more than just talent. On paper Mexico have much more talent but on the field they are not much better than Jamaica.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....you need to look at the games and ask why is it Jamaica with its adnudance of talent cannot have a teacher in the Klinsmann class? ...or if the teachers we have are not in Klinsmann class why can't we produce a TEAM each and every year? ...as opposed to the lousy each player running around doing his (...include the female squads...so each doing her own thing?) own thing?

Comment

Winner of the Gold Cup!!
                    HL - is which part of America you born again? Kingston? Anyway, adoption is legal. I am vexed with the way Panama played that game. They were not positive enough to my mind and they gave away the ball too easily at times. My strategy would have been to play a much more penetrating game right up the middle, keeping the ball on the ground, never putting it across in the air and taking longer range shots. I don't think they hit the target once. Anyway, I hope you and your fellow Americans didn't get too drunk...but enjoyed yourself same way.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      ....you need to look at the games and ask why is it Jamaica with its adnudance of talent cannot have a teacher in the Klinsmann class? ...or if the teachers we have are not in Klinsmann class why can't we produce a TEAM each and every year? ...as opposed to the lousy each player running around doing his (...include the female squads...so each doing her own thing?) own thing?
                      Karl, I'm sorry I didn't bother reading past ... "you need to look at the games and ask why is it Jamaica with its adnudance of talent "
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know you were born as a darn scouser in Liverpool.

A bet you are wearing your favorite shell-suit....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I know you were born as a darn scouser in Liverpool.

A bet you are wearing your favorite shell-suit....
                          You been peeking thru mi winda again?
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X