X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, you manager wise

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/15...triker?cc=5739

Dyamn it!!!!! Now I'm concerned.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny, every coach suitcase should always stay packed...an car tank muss always fulla gas.

Day before I was speaking to a Bosnian...and he said the same--that Dzeko is going to be the main striker. I told him gwey (not not using that word); but it seems he had contacts....

Dzeko is there because he is talented. I pray he gets me cheering for him again!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I pray not!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

long time me and Dunny a tell you. Tevez is a good striker but him make money and women get to him last season. If you play Dzeko right he will surprise you.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Dunny, every coach suitcase should always stay packed...an car tank muss always fulla gas.

Day before I was speaking to a Bosnian...and he said the same--that Dzeko is going to be the main striker. I told him gwey (not not using that word); but it seems he had contacts....

Dzeko is there because he is talented. I pray he gets me cheering for him again!!
            Mi vex say Arsenal didn't grab him before the new manager come in.

Comment

Are you watching the Audi cup.

The final will be ManCity v. Bayern Munich tomorrow on ESPN2.

The Citizens beat AC Milan 5-3(tree) to reach the final.

Here was Dzeko's report:
              Edin Dzeko, Manchester City: A

He sure looked like a man ready to seize the first-team striker role. As usual, his positioning was fantastic, his twisting volley was the highlight of the match and his work rate was superb. He's going to make Sergio Aguero and Negredo really work to earn a spot as the primary forward.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Are you watching the Audi cup.

The final will be ManCity v. Bayern Munich tomorrow on ESPN2.

The Citizens beat AC Milan 5-3(tree) to reach the final.

Here was Dzeko's report:
                Edin Dzeko, Manchester City: A

He sure looked like a man ready to seize the first-team striker role. As usual, his positioning was fantastic, his twisting volley was the highlight of the match and his work rate was superb. He's going to make Sergio Aguero and Negredo really work to earn a spot as the primary forward.
                Yes it is beeing showed on ESP here in England, Man City took their foot off the gas or else it would've been embarrassing for Milan. I had predicted that Chelsea would win the league, however i am not so sure now. This guy Pellegrini have Man City looking better already and if Dzeko is the main man up top then ................... sorry for my Gunners!!

Comment

Working...
                X