Proud Papa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud Papa

both my boys made it to the U8 PDA Program (u8 Player Development Academy Program)! at their club. They had a two day trial. I was worried about by six year old since he was a little small and playing with some 8 year old, but little man went out and gave them some ball. The 7 year old we knew made it from early as he was often taken out of the game and the coaches were all calling his name.

This seems to be a good program, it is the first program I see that don't use volunteer coaches but experience coaches and they are trying to achieve things I think that is important. It is the first coaching session for the kids that I think I can learn from. They do stuff like dribbling with left foot, and right, and both. passing, teaching the kids to juggle and the sessions are 1.5 hours from start to finish twice weekly and games on Sat. They will be travelling to neigbourhood fields and playing against older teams.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    both my boys made it to the U8 PDA Program (u8 Player Development Academy Program)! at their club. They had a two day trial. I was worried about by six year old since he was a little small and playing with some 8 year old, but little man went out and gave them some ball. The 7 year old we knew made it from early as he was often taken out of the game and the coaches were all calling his name.

This seems to be a good program, it is the first program I see that don't use volunteer coaches but experience coaches and they are trying to achieve things I think that is important. It is the first coaching session for the kids that I think I can learn from. They do stuff like dribbling with left foot, and right, and both. passing, teaching the kids to juggle and the sessions are 1.5 hours from start to finish twice weekly and games on Sat. They will be travelling to neigbourhood fields and playing against older teams.
    Congrats!!! Mek sure seh yuh nuh teach them nothing bout nuh cane-cutting tackles like dem Dawdy.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nice. Congrats to the parents and the boys!

Remember what Khalil Gibran says about the children dwelling in the house of tomorrow and prepare them for that. I remind myself from time to time

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice, keep pushing them in the right direction.

Comment

Congratulations...to the youngsters!!!
          Big up yuh ches, Proud Papa!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats - & if you are in the market for an Agent -- look no further
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

My big one already know it and I didn't teach him. He already can slide tackle, I have to tell him not to, as with that age group they are not suppose to slide any at all.

I think it is hereditary. LOL
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congrats! Talk the truth Sass, they got their football skills from their ..... Mom.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

http://www.pauldingsoccer.com/Default.aspx?tabid=275435

Comment

yeah but mi still a tek credit. LOL

Comment

Congrats. Here's to continued and future success. I'll remind them (via you) that "Practice isn't the thing you do once you're good. It's the thing you do that makes you good." pg 42 of The Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
                      Peter R

Comment

noice
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well done Saas...I'm sure you deserve much (if not most) of the credit!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Again Assasin, whick kit will they be running out wearing?

Jamaica, USA..Englan?

I think I know the country...
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I thought JFF only looks north-east for players who know snow?!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X