Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie

Nani playing for a new contract? A long time mi no see him play so good.

Zaha have him game. Him have fi step up. Is Hernandez playing? I haven't seen him all preseason.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Zaha have him game. Him have fi step up. Is Hernandez playing? I haven't seen him all preseason.
      No Hernandez is not playing, not sure if he is injured

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Nani playing for a new contract? A long time mi no see him play so good.
        Dunny, there has been talk about selling him, my question is why? Nani is the BEST winger at MU. He is better than Valencia and Young. He is capable of playing on both wings and unlike Valencia he can kick with his left foot. Yes sometimes his decisions have you wondering WTF????!!!!!! But ... still the best of all the wingers.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

he maybe the best but only marginally better. Sometimes you have to sell to buy. Zaha is the future. Maybe Nani want bigger money so you sell him while you can.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Dunny, there has been talk about selling him, my question is why? Nani is the BEST winger at MU. He is better than Valencia and Young. He is capable of playing on both wings and unlike Valencia he can kick with his left foot. Yes sometimes his decisions have you wondering WTF????!!!!!! But ... still the best of all the wingers.
            Agreed, i wouldn't mind him at Arsenal. I still think he have more improvement in him as well. He was working so hard he has actually picked up an injury so went off after 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              he maybe the best but only marginally better. Sometimes you have to sell to buy. Zaha is the future. Maybe Nani want bigger money so you sell him while you can.
              Okay sell Ashley Young!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

where??? Who you think more in demand??? Nani have more international appeal. I don't think they are even looking to sell him in England.

Comment

fyah light unda mus-mus tail
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X