X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-17: Must win situation?

Wish the youngsters well!

FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Re: U-17: Must win situation?

Would a draw against Costa Rica still be encouraging enough going into the third game against the US?

Comment

Yes. I don't think tomorrow is a "must-win" game. It is a "can't lose" game!

I think 6 points can get 3rd place and that's all you need for the WC.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Yes. I don't think tomorrow is a "must-win" game. It is a "can't lose" game!

I think 6 points can get 3rd place and that's all you need for the WC.
        The reality looking at the strength of some teams in this current group, I think, if 6 points will get a country to the World Championship, will boil down to other tie-breakers being used.

Goal difference?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

But if they need 6 pts , then a draws against CR and the USA, with a win against T&T is a total of 6 pts. Therefore, I disagree with the notion that the CR game is NOT a must win game. If, they draw with CR and loose to the USA,and beat T&T then they end up with 4 pts. NOT GOOD ENUFF to make it.
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
          X