David Moyes, I think it is time you stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Moyes, I think it is time you stop

being timid. You are manager at one of the biggest club in the world, MOST CERTAINLY the biggest club in England. It is time to call Jose's bluff. Tell Mr. Mouthy Massey that if wants Rooney it will be 40M quid plus Hazard and Mata or Hazard and Lukaku. It is time for Jose to put up or STFU.

If Chelsea cannot meet the demands, bitchslap Rooney and put him in the lineup.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    being timid. You are manager at one of the biggest club in the world, MOST CERTAINLY the biggest club in England. It is time to call Jose's bluff. Tell Mr. Mouthy Massey that if wants Rooney it will be 40M quid plus Hazard and Mata or Hazard and Lukaku. It is time for Jose to put up or STFU.

How dem say Rooney no fit? Seen the man training with the England squad this morning, he looks fitter than a butcher's dog!

Comment

kiss teeth. him, Bale and Squarez all became injured and now Felani. Anything go so???
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        How dem say Rooney no fit? Seen the man training with the England squad this morning, he looks fitter than a butcher's dog!
        Let's hope when Moyes name him on the bench against Swansea him nuh have a finger strain.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Oh - kind of like what FSG did to Suarez? Stop copy we!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Oh - kind of like what FSG did to Suarez? Stop copy we!
            Did you mean PSG? Wasn't aware they had such an issue with a player? What is it about you former Liverpool fans jumping ship?

Comment

Well at least nobady cant seh him nuh win no trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
                Well at least nobady cant seh him nuh win no trophy.
                Yuh nuh see how him nervous fi hold the shield yesterday? Hopefully him like the feeling and get serious now. First up mek Jose put up or shut up .... mek Rooney know that the fockery stop now ... then deal with Swansea.

Comment

yuh nuh hear seh community shield a nuh trophy

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                    yuh nuh hear seh community shield a nuh trophy
                    ... Only when MU win it? It's Moyes' first silverware.

Comment

I think this is the perfect opportunity to see if the players can carry the manager. Manu has more than a few players who are leaders and proven winners and I suspect they will have to carry Moyes.

If he tinkers too much,he will lose the dressing room. Like Rafa at inter

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        I think this is the perfect opportunity to see if the players can carry the manager. Manu has more than a few players who are leaders and proven winners and I suspect they will have to carry Moyes.

If he tinkers too much,he will lose the dressing room. Like Rafa at inter
                        I think he tinkered alot when he got rid of a winning coaching staff. But .... I'll wait until 12:30 Saturday to see the real deal.

Comment

Lazie, Fergie is still there. He made sure he gave Giggs and Phil Neville a chance to come in. I think he will be ok. Worst thing you want to do is keep a disgruntled assistant coach who wanted the job.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie, Moyes was given the job to manage the Empire. He has to have a backroom staff that he feels he can work with. Even though the previous regime were winners, it made no sense for him work with the old coach who would have a different way of doing things and be SAF shadow. Moyes is solely responsible now and will either reap the praises or suffer the wrath of everybody.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Lazie, Moyes was given the job to manage the Empire. He has to have a backroom staff that he feels he can work with. Even though the previous regime were winners, it made no sense for him work with the old coach who would have a different way of doing things and be SAF shadow. Moyes is solely responsible now and will either reap the praises or suffer the wrath of everybody.
                              Sass made the same point .... but I think it could have been done gradually. Ah mean ... his team finished just above Liverpool .. come on dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X