RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Daggers In Sourhino Heart....lol !! It Sweet Mi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Daggers In Sourhino Heart....lol !! It Sweet Mi!!

Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea A cauldron of noise and Geremi sees his effort saved. Pepe Reina is crazy for punching the air after a fine save.

Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea A third penalty success for Liverpool. Steven Gerrard sends Petr Cech the wrong way and scores.

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea What a thumping effort from Frank Lampard who scores Chelsea first from the spot.

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea A major advantage to the hosts. Xabi Alonso squeezes his effort in despite Petr Cech going the right way and scores.

Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea Another Dutchman steps up. Boos precede the kick. Cheers comes after it as Arjen Roben sees his effort saved.

Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea Former Chelsea player Bolo Zenden scores to give Liverpool the lead, sending Petr Cech the wrong way.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Re: 3 Daggers In Sourhino Heart....lol !! It Sweet Mi!!

Mi deh yah a pitch pupa lick! Note, I'm not rejoicing that Livafool won, I'm rejoicing that Chelsea is knocked out. Now lets hope Arsenal and Manu duh dem ting this weekend.

Yes, my team plays tomorrow and may be Kakaed but hey .... Chelsea is out and Jose affi shut the fock up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whats up Lazie , you cant handle the real league or real glory , its called C.L where the elephants rumble .

A.C Milan next ..lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X ... congrats trust me ... of the 2 boring sides, I preferred your team advancing over the other boring team. 2 Things;
        1. At the start of the season most Manu players said they wanted the EPL and the CL. Well, they're 4 points away from the EPL, 2 victories away from the CL and a victory away from the FA Cup.
        2. Steve Finnan said he was looking forward to meeting the Empire in the final. Lets see if my boys will answer the call.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well Boss Congrats to you too on winning the Prem , after a beating like that Chelsea bubble juss get buss.

At the start of the season we said the same thing , expected to be fighting for the Prem and the C.L league, it just shows how much work we have to do.I wonder If Kuyt will explode like Drogba did after his 1st season or if RaFa will go shopping for another goal scorer , we defenitely need another striker a midfielder in Gerrads mode and two defenfers both a left and right back.

4 to 5 players in those key positions and we will seal up the double next year, defenitely would like to see you in the C.L league final but A.C Milan wants us badly and to be honest from your last display against them , I see Milan dropping 3 more on you...Sorry and congrats in the same breath .

Sir Alex is a genius , but the prem is the best for him to shine in , I cant say it is locked for any team next year .Looking at Arsenal,Chel$ki , ManU and Pool .It will be more mouth watering next season .... I cant wait.

C.L is our birthright.We will DESTROY MILAN.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BTW IT WILL BE..C.L - Pool , Prem MAN U , F.A Cup Chelsea!

Comment

X - Rafa's off season moves are very predictable. He needs a 20 goal a season striker, something that we have done without since Owen's departure. Unfortunately, it is likely that we will see the following changes:

OUT: Zenden, Gonzalez, Dudek, Fowler (pretty much for sure) and possibly Bellamy

IN: difficult to say, but look for us to make a strong move for Eto'o AND possibly Tevez (if he goes for both, he may have to sell Crouch as well and bring in a 4th utility striker beyond Voronin); he is definately going to be shopping for an effective left winger, if he could get Lennon, he'd be in heaven.

Not to worry, Rafa will have a healthy transfer kitty, so you should expect much better performance next year. Afterall, Rafa only has 2 seasons left to win the Prem or he's out.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Wassup, Paul!

Liverpool's love affair with the Champions League continues. Now, if only Jamaica can beat Costa Rica tomorrow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah..every ting cool...just trying to keep my head above water. I will actually be back in England for work during the CL finals and have been severly toying with the idea of going to Athens...wifey ask mi if mi mad? I said no...just sick...you nuh see how me RED all ova?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Man U can outscore Milan, and our defense is is a few training sessions better.

Blessed

Comment

2 seasons to win the prem , if he wins the C.L league every other season and some domestic trophy , he will be there for Life.

I dont know why you keep saying that, Paul every year we have won something of value.

Comment

I dont see it Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          X - Rafa's off season moves are very predictable. He needs a 20 goal a season striker, something that we have done without since Owen's departure. Unfortunately, it is likely that we will see the following changes:

OUT: Zenden, Gonzalez, Dudek, Fowler (pretty much for sure) and possibly Bellamy

IN: difficult to say, but look for us to make a strong move for Eto'o AND possibly Tevez (if he goes for both, he may have to sell Crouch as well and bring in a 4th utility striker beyond Voronin); he is definately going to be shopping for an effective left winger, if he could get Lennon, he'd be in heaven.

Not to worry, Rafa will have a healthy transfer kitty, so you should expect much better performance next year. Afterall, Rafa only has 2 seasons left to win the Prem or he's out.
                          Damn!
                          Excellent views/read...
                          ...if he makes all those moves even the maturing GUNNERS...prettiest playing side in the world...would be in trouble.
                          Damn!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X